Normally when staying in Tahoe we opt for staying at a timeshare. This time, due to the spontaneity of our trip, we spent a couple of nights at Harrah's. Our room was quite spacious and included 2 bathrooms. The thermostat was set at a comfortable 70 degrees and there was no need to fidget with it even though our stay was during a nice cold snowstorm and the outside temperature was in the low 20's. The bed was quite comfortable as was the bedding supplied. The floors & carpet were in need of some serious cleaning. We were a little bit unhappy over the fact that you had to pay $4.99 for a cup of coffee if you used the supplied Keirig coffee maker found in the room. But, upon request at the front desk, you can have an old style coffee pot delivered to your room with packets of coffee at no add'l charge. There were no safes in the room to put your valuables in. Room service was quick and for the most part reasonably priced. But the quality of the meals was something to be desired. We did have a meal at their downstairs cafe. The place was rather empty, the wait staff not very helpful and the food not that good. The casino really needs help. We ended up at Harveys casino most of the time. As we do not snow ski, the casino was really our only activity while in Tahoe. The town itself really hasn't that much going on and that is why I will say that it may be a very long time before we venture back to Tahoe.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV