I would rate the hotel 4.5 stars. I stayed in an executive room on the 12th floor and it has spacious, renovated and had 2 bathrooms. There were only 2 of us but I could see if a family were staying, the two bathrooms would be great for getting started in the am. The bathrooms were not renovated but each has a shower/tub in addition to sink and toilet. Great views of the lake and mountatin.
My minor tips to management would be: (i) don't charge for the water and coffee and if you do, make it very obvious there is a charge, (ii) the 32" TV is small and (iii) update the bathrooms.
Friday Station steakhouse is good. Pretty pricey but great view and service. If you have a player's card, they knock off a couple dollars from the bill. Corkage is $20 but if you buy a bottle ask and they often will waive the corkage fee. They will decant and serve wine in appropriate stemware.
Casino is substandard. There are not many tables and it can get crowded. Also, too many 6:5 backjack, no surrender and double only on 10 or 11. There are some tables wth better rules but not open in during the day. Also lots of people who don't know how to play. They do have a separate pit at night with attractive scantily clad dealers which is fun but again with the bad rules.
All in all, I would definitely stay here and eat at Friday Station but I recommend skipping the casino.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV