We just returned from a 3-night stay at Harrahs Tahoe. We were very impressed with the quality of the hotel. It is in a whole different class than Reno or Vegas Harrahs. We were on the 14th floor and our room was beautiful. It was also very quiet, we never heard a peep from next door or even from the hallway. The view was breathtaking. Their 'total rewards' program is great, this stay was a whopping $1.26. No kidding, that was the total of our room charges for 3 nights with all the comps and points from using the players card... and I mostly play penny machines! The casino workers are very friendly and helpful. We found a wonderful restaurant down the street about 1/2 mile called The Riva Grille. It's right on the water and has fantastic food and cocktails if you want to splurge a bit. The only restaurant at Harrahs we made it to was the breakfast buffet. The made-to-order omelette was very good. We did frequent Starbucks in the lobby every morning and were so thankful it was there!
Harrahs is definitely the pick of the litter in Tahoe.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV