Just came back from four night stay over the holidays.
Pros: Location, walking distance to shopping, Gondolas, movie theater, restaurants,, etc Rooms are large and have two bathrooms, and mostly modern (except for the worn looking carpets and poorly insulated windows).
Cons: Many, the place is crowded, run-down, can't breath in the casino, limited and expensive choice of restaurants (also crowded), no lobby or anywhere else to relax other than the smokey casino. The front desk was understaffed, disinterested, unfriendly and some downright rude, and they don't have enough valets. If you forget to turn on the do not disturb light, housekeeping will wake you up before 9 am (8:30 at our room) to do cleaning. They don't give you enough towels so we had to ask for more every day - assuming you can get housekeeping to answer the phone. If you have a problem with your room, which we did, don't expect the front desk staff to go out of their way to help you.
If you get a good price, I would recommend staying at the Embassy Suites next door, or if you can afford it, the Marriott.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV