The hotel was very nice we had a room on the 10th floor where we could see the lake and mountians. The woman who checked us in was not very helpful as I had to cancel one night because our transportation could not get us to the airport early enough and she would not cancel it and I was not able to book a night at Harrah's Reno until it was cancelled. Fortunately when I called the main Ceaser's # that woman was extremely helpful and got it cancelled so I could book a night in Reno. We loved the 2 bathrooms and the bed was comfortable but I found the flat pillows very uncomfortable. It was quiet for the most part but you could hear people in the hallways. All of the other employees were very nice and helpful especially Richard the concierge. We were there during the off season and the buffet was only open during the weekend. We found that there was great food deals at the Montblue hotel down the street. The pool and jacuzzi were indoors and very nice but they weren't always open when they were supposed to be. The casino had a wide selection of slots and table games and the dealers were very friendly. I got a very cheap rate and would stay there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ and Odigeo so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV