We bought 2 Groupons for weekend stays at Harrah's Lake Tahoe for $260 each. It seemed like a good value for our family given Harrah's regular prices. In addition to the room, we received with each Groupon $10 gambling money, $15 restaurant credit, and use of the exercise room each day; there was also about $35 in tax we had to pay. So, it was $135 a night. The rooms were spacious and it was difficult to decide which of the two bathrooms to use, in each room. We asked and received connecting rooms which through a series of door adjustments became one big suite. BTW, the beds were very comfortable. Everyone in the hotel was very nice: they made reservations for us elsewhere, met our needs, and were genuinely friendly. The hotel is conveniently located near the Heavenly gondola and shopping. Our only complaints were the heavy doors, some of the windows could be cleaner, and you had to get coffee in the room from the room bar. Overall, we were surprised that our bargain Groupon did not mean a bargain trip: the hotel was another nice part of our wonderful weekend visit to beautiful Lake Tahoe.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV