“If only the snow was as good as the service from Black Tie!”

Black Tie Ski Rentals of South Lake Tahoe
More attraction details
Owner description: South Lake Tahoe's premier ski and snowboard rental delivery service means no wasted time waiting in crowded rental shops and more time enjoying your ski vacation on the slopes. Black Tie Ski Rentals will deliver your equipment to you at a time convenient for you! Their professional and attentive staff members are your personal ski concierges, who will custom fit you with equipment to best suit your needs and current snow conditions. Black Tie features top quality equipment from the industry leaders including K2, Dynastar, Nordica, Rossignol Atomic, Volkl and Burton & Ride Snowboards! Open from 8 AM until 10 PM. Contact us today to schedule your ski rental delivery and fitting!
Reviewed February 22, 2012

This was our fourth time renting from Black Tie. Years ago, we started when the kids were young and it was a pain to drag them to the rental store and have them go from station to station lugging their gear. Black Tie takes our sizes on their internet site, then meet us at our hotel and fits the gear to our needs. Every year the equipment is top notch and the service is prompt and professional. It might be a tad bit more pricey than one of those mom and pop places in Stateline, but heck, I'll always pay a little more for good service and great skiis.

1  Thank washington_wahine

Reviewed February 19, 2012

We first used Black Tie Ski Rentals @ Steamboat in 2007 at the suggestion of my sister. After we bought a timeshare @ Heavenly, we were thrilled there was another Black Tie here in South Lake Tahoe! We have used Black Tie Ski Rentals of South Lake Tahoe since 2008 and have never been disappointed. They work with your schedule to conveniently deliver and pickup all your equipment. If you have trouble with a boot fit, they'll meet you and switch it out. The staff is incredibly nice both on the phone and in person. We added extra days to our reservation without any difficulty. They picked up our skis within 10 minutes of me calling that we were finished. They consistently deliver top notch customer service year after year. We will always use Black Tie!

1  Thank Gina G
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Awesome service! They came to my door and gave me exactly what I wanted. Additionally, they were cordial and nice people all around - even allowing me to rent a helmet when I didn't have one. Would use them again and highly recommend.

1  Thank Andrew L
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Went to South Lake Tahoe and happened to drive by there shop. Stopped in and the staff was very nice and the prices were good. Had to call them to swap out boot sizes and bindings, they were there within 10 min of the call!! They then sent a text message to me later just checking on us! The were always very nice and very punctional. HIGHLY recommend them!!!

1  Thank SteveB559
Reviewed January 15, 2012

We have used Black Tie for at least four to five years now and have always recieved great service. Making reservations is easy, the delivery of the ski's and boots(or in this case snowboard and boots) is always on time and professional, and the pick up of equiptment after we are done is equally simple. The equiptment we have rented from Balck Tie has always been top notch and we have never had a problem with it. Every employee we have met through Black Tie is professional, knowledgable, and has a very easy going and friendly personality. I would highly recommend using Black Tie.

1  Thank labmom05