“Awsome view”

Ranked #24 of 59 Restaurants in Stateline
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Harveys Table 19, I thought it was Restaurant 19, has the most awsome view of any restaurant that we have eaten at ever. It overlooks Lake Tahoe and the sunsets are great. Get there early for a table window. We had a ribeye steak, rare, and it was big enough for the two of us to share. It was tender and cooked the way we like then cooked. Maybe a little pricey, but when you share a meal it is not bad. We go there whenever we are at Stateline.
We highly recomend it for a romantic dinner out.

Joe and Teresa

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Food was better than a regular steak place but not a Mortons!

Reviewed February 7, 2012

We just had drinks and an appetizer. Prices were reasonable, food was good, and the scenery outstanding. Prices on the menu seemed to be similar to other "better" restaurants in the area. We would definitely return and this time, eat dinner.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

We went to 19 Kitchen for xmas dinner.

The restaurant did not open till 6pm and we were an hour early. We had cocktails in the adjoining bar which does have spectacular lake views. The cocktails were amazing but pricey, however it was xmas day and you can live a little.

The service was ok, average really, but the meal was fantastic. My partner had the steak and though it was excellent. I had a chicken dish which was excellent too. The restaurant was busy and I would visit again the next time I am in Tahoe.

Price wise it was what I would expect to pay for the setting and the quiality of the meal.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

I had heard great recommendations about Table 19 for dinner so we went up about 4:15 for a drink in the bar , a nice view and dinner . They didn't open until 4:30 not a problem I knew it was early but our stomachs were still on Midwest time zone. The glass doors were closed but I waved at the bartender and waitress on the other side no reaction.

We walked over to the other side and enjoyed the view out the window. Another couple arrived about 4:30. I walked over and mentioned that we had been waiting for about 15 minutes and the manager overheard and opened the doors. We got a big frowns from the staff. We proceeded to look at the wine menu and I snapped some photos the waitress walked over and waited on the other couple. About 10 minutes later they walked over and said well are you just taking pictures or do you want something to drink. That was the last straw we left.

2  Thank SIWST852