“Best experience”

Cuisines: Sushi
Incline Village, Nevada
“Best experience”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

As a frequent sushi goer, I enjoy some good fish at a good price. All you can eat sushi is generally lacking a bit...NOT HERE! $20 for lunch and it was not only some of the best fish I have had, but the service and environment was perfect. Sushi was out lightning fast, everyone was super friendly, and the laid back environment made me feel very comfortable. I will now drive the 45 minutes from North Tahoe to go here anytime I want sushi. Even the upscale sushi places in Truckee don't compare!

• Visited August 2014

“Sushi of average quality”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

We didn't order all - you - can-eat sushi but rather ordered straight from the menu. The dinner roll was big and nicely served; the regular roll was very plain - not worth $7. All the fish served in the rolls is finely chopped which made me wonder about its quality. Soft shell crab appetizer was very good. Service was good. Restaurant was a bit run down and dirty.

Tracy, California
“I come here each time I'm at the south side of Lake Tahoe. I also visit the ones in Reno (Virginia Avenue).”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Service is quick. You can even request to have them make your sushi your way in terms of ingredients.

Visited August 2014
indianapolis, IN
“Beautiful food and tasty, too!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We were in the mood for sushi and this place had good reviews so we decided to check it out. I think most of the people were there for the all-you-can-eat special, but we weren't that hungry so decided to order off the menu. The place was busy but we were able to get the last two seats at the counter. It was a bit confusing as we didn't really seem to have wait staff assigned to us, but with various people taking parts of our orders we got our food. This was the best sushi I have ever had! Every plate was gorgeous and the fish was so fresh. We did eat "all we could" and it ended up being very inexpensive. I would love to go back, but next time I'll just wait for a table.

• Visited August 2014
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sushi...mmmmm”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We love sushi and rank this place as one of the best! We took two of our kids (19 & 15) and they loved it as well. We ordered the all-you-can-eat and it is worth the value! The salmon us very fresh and oh sooo good!

Heather was our waitress and was friendly and attentive but not overbearing.

It gets busy...go early. We went on a Friday evening (5:30 pm) and were able to sit at a table but if we would have wanted the bar, we would have had a wait. You can also sit outside. Might be nice to try that. Will definitely go back!

• Visited July 2014