“Tempting, but all you can eat…..?”
Review of Sushi Pier Tahoe

Sushi Pier Tahoe
Ranked #13 of 58 Restaurants in Stateline
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Never get a meal, all you can eat for $25.00. Even though we did try a lot of different sushi rolls and other items on the meal for this price, I left overstuffed, but not ill. It was fun to try different food items I have never tasted, like quail egg shooters. Nice there was two for one drinks, I had the warm sake. However, I didn't think there was any alcohol in the drink whatsoever. I don't tolerate it very becoming drunk on one drink, yet I could drink two large carafes. Very popular with the locals, many people having fun and it is a festive atmosphere. Nice bar to view the making of rolls, good place to bring a date, party or show up single or with the family.

There are newer reviews for Sushi Pier Tahoe

Reviewed March 7, 2014

The entire staff is friendly and accommodating. The sushi IS quite good. We got the all you can eat package, and they filled us up. Have the happy ending, and try the 007.

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome!! All you can eat sushi which includes your choice of miso soup or salad upon request all the sushi rolls even the specialty and a dessert for $25 a person that's incredible. Definately coming back here when Im in Tahoe.

2  Thank Desiree8199
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

It seems like there were more raw options than cooked. I tried both a raw and a cooked sushi. Both were good. I would've been more pleased with the sushi if it had been seasoned more.

There is an all you can option. The all you can eat option has salad, sushi, and dessert, maybe rice (can't remember). They don't have fried rice.

The service was great. The atmosphere was nice.

1  Thank Yadee
Reviewed December 19, 2013

All you can eat sushi for a great price. Skip the basic rolls and try some of their unusual selections. Really very good. Service was friendly and quick. Did not rush us to finish. Usually go to Sato for all you can eat, but feel this was better. Atmosphere is definitely better at Sushi Pier. Would highly recommend, not the best I've ever had, but pretty darn good.

1  Thank PlanetR