“Best Sushi in South Shore”
Review of Sushi Pier Tahoe

Sushi Pier Tahoe
Ranked #14 of 59 Restaurants in Stateline
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great atmosphere, great sushi, best prices. All you can eat or a la carte. They've downsized the portions since opening, but still a good value. They also have a great happy hour!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We are always on the lookout for a good sushi place. One of the locals recommended the Sushi Pier so we gave it a try and we were not disappointed! The place was busy. The sushi bar was full and we actually got one of the last tables. Our waiter attended to us immediately and helped us place our first order. We did not have to wait long for our food though there was a lot of customers. We had a wide variety of sushi, rolls and sashimi. The presentation was beautiful and all was very tasty, fresh and plentiful. They also have an AYCE that is reasonably priced. It was a little noisy inside. I would of liked my spicy tuna to be spicier. While it was not the best sushi we have ever had it was definitely a place we will go back to and well worth the price.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

A very friendly place with great, fresh sushi. The squid was OK, the rest of the sushi amazing and the scallops were the best I have ever tasted. Great salads and combinations too.

If you go for the all you can eat (and what a great deal that is!) beware of the table server offering to bring you a selection of entrees. She might just slip some cooked food in there and what a waste of stomach space that would be!

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Had the all you can eat sushi again. It was awesome!!! The food has always been great but they have struggled with service. They found a great young lady named Heather. She sealed the deal for us to keep coming back! Thanks Heather!!!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Sushi Pier has been around a couple of years but each time I visit, I realize why it well stay in business--terrific sushi, terrific staff, good location and value. The "all you can eat" may put some people off but it is a good value, even if you just order a few items. If I am dining solo, I often ask for 1/2 rolls so I can try several. They will make their rolls with brown rice by request. Everyone is friendly and I have not had a bad experience in my many viisits.