“Pricey, but excellent food and service.”

The Timbers Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Timbers Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 58 Restaurants in Stateline
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kahle Drive
Transit: The local bus service stops right at our property many times throughout the day.
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We would have never thought of going into this casino, if not for the Tripadvisor reviews of this restaurant. Its a bit out of the way, but only by a mile or so, East of Stateline. Beautiful restaurant interior, classy waiters and lovely food presentation. Pre-dinner, bread, salad and soup, were very good. We had a Steak entree and a Poached Halibut entree. They both had excellent flavor. Our bill was over $70 for 2, not a bargain, but reasonable for the quality. My only issue was that the repetitive slot machine sounds can be heard throughout the meal. But hey, its a casino!

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I and another couple went to The Timbers for dinner and were very pleased. The service was quick and friendly. The food was good and reasonable.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Food was excellent and our waiter was great, made good suggestion on our orders and overall was very kind and courteous. Its not a cheap place, but not very pricey either - and worth every penny.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My family dined at the Timber House Restaurant at the Lakeside Casino/Hotel in March 2013 and we all loved our meal.

The food was delicious, and the prices very reasonable. My family all enjoyed everything that was ordered. The menu has a good variety of different types of food; steaks, sea food, salads, burgers, soups, appetizers, etc. It's pretty easy to find something on the menu you'll enjoy.

I thought the prices were also very reason, especially for the quality of food you get.

The ambiance was very pleasant, and the decor was nicely done with a rustic theme.

The service was excellent. The wait staff was very professional and made us feel very welcomed.

I look forward to eating here again next time we are in Lake Tahoe. I would highly recommend this restaurant to our family and friends.

1  Thank SNAFU23
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Do not be put off with the location of this restaurant. When you go for dinner you , usually, can not see or hear the casino. the service is very nice. The food ( a steak NY strip) was very good. I normally visit the steakhouse and this steak was on a par with big steakhouses. The big difference is the price and value both being good here.

1  Thank Charleso3