“if everyone was as good as Wanna Ride. . . .”

Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Shuttle & Tours
Ranked #2 of 4 Tours in Stateline
More attraction details
Owner description: Wanna Ride Tahoe Trail Shuttle and Tours located in South Lake Tahoe provides mountain biking and hiking shuttle service between most popular trailheads in the area and self-guided shuttle and bike rental packages. We have options for riders of all ages and ability levels.
Houston, Texas
“if everyone was as good as Wanna Ride. . . .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2011

the world would be a wonderful place!!!!

Kat and her team are beyond phenomenal

Visited August 2011

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2011

They did an awesome job picking out a trail and guiding us along knowing that this was my first experience on a mountain bike. Clearly they can deal with all abilities. I have to say Pat was excellent in showing me where to ride the easiest path along the trail. The bikes were brand new and ran perfectly too.

Visited July 2011
Illinois
“Great service, great price, and flexible.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2009

I was in the area on business and decided last minute to ride Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Called Kat on a whim and she was extremely flexible with my request and shuttled me up to the top of the run. Along the way I got great trail tips, an excellent map, and an idea of how long I should be taking to ride the trail. Even better, given I rode the trail solo she gave me a call after a few hours to make sure I made it out ok before nightfall.

An awesome experience - I can't wait to get back and ride again.

Reno, NV
“Great service for Tahoe bikers and hikers.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2009

This service was a great value. It was nice not only to get a ride to the trailhead, but to get some beta about the trail from someone who has ridden it. Beats a run of the mill taxi service by a mile in terms of price, knowledge and communication.