Harveys Lake Tahoe
Harrah's Lake Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
$159
Caesars
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$120
$100
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$129
$123
$109
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

The Lodge at Kingsbury Crossing(Stateline)(Great Value!)
$116
The Ridge Tahoe(Stateline)(Great Value!)
$239
$129
  • Pool
Lakeside Inn and Casino(Stateline)(Great Value!)
$119
$451
$420
Agoda.com
3,806 results
All reviewslake tahoecabo wabosage roomhard rock cafecasino floorunderground tunneltotal rewardshotel casinonice roomslot machinestable gamesheavenly gondolaheavenly villageharveysfungamblingharrahs
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stay at Harvey's two to four times a year. The staff have always been pleasant, friendly, helpful and respectful. The rooms are very clean, spacious, comfortable, and quiet. Some rooms have views of both the lake and mountains, some don't, but the view is still very nice. I have yet to have a bad meal at any of Harvey's restaurants and I have eaten at them all. I have never had a bad experience at Harvey's and this place will continue to be my first choice to stay whenever I visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2013

There was a time when South Lake Tahoe was just as good as Las Vegas when it came to casinos. Unfortunately, that time has passed.

Harveys is managed by Harrah's across the street and both are long past their prime. Check in was a pain. First of all, it's not easy to find the lobby coming from the parking garage. You have to walk all the way through the casino. I guess that's done on purpose.

I asked for a lakeview room on an upper floor. The average room rate posted here and on other sites, does not include their new Resort Fee. Which is a junk fee charging you for what you used to get for free; mainly pool use.

My room was ok, except for the obstructed lake view (I was told that that was their lakeview). I didn't try any of their eateries, they looked over priced and gross.

On the whole, I'd give this place a "fair" or 3 star rating. I've stayed here before and it was much better. I know the management could do better if they wanted to, but clearly they don't, so I wont be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank chasmader
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed at Harveys on a Wednesday and Thursday night but got stung by high prices due to a golf tournament which we had nothing to do with. Our first night was $99 and our 2nd night was $300. With the taxes and resort fee the bill camed to $500 for the 2 nights. We accepted that but the room was not good. There was a good bed but that was about it. The bath tub had a huge chip missing. Also missing tiles around the tub. Missing Fridge, missing coffee maker, missing desk. There was a shrunk down dresser that must have come from another room and a small TV. No free movies. There was a small round table and 2 chairs. We got a fridge and the coffee maker after we asked. The first person said the fridge would come at no cost. The second wanted to charge us $10. We did end up getting it for free. The Resort fee gives you free Wifi for one device for each day. It gives you use of a fairly nice execise room. It gives you use of a pool, I have seen better pools at motels. All in all, the bed was good and my husband won at poker with a royal flush so that made up for the room. Casino is popular and jumping.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed at Harvey's for the Celebrity Golf Tournament which we've been coming to for 15 years. It used to be fairly nice but now is REALLY run down. The carpet is dirty and worn, the furniture is old. Just basically very outdated. The staff personnel are fine (love the Starbucks people!) but Harrah's/Harvey's needs to put some money into this place ASAP to keep people coming back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have stayed at Harvey's for a number of years and would give it an average of a 3.5 to 4. However, in my handicapped room, the shower was disgusting. It made me wish I had shower shoes as the shower floor appeared to need a good scrubbing. Also, the second morning I happened to glance at the shower wall and there was a big wad of hair in the shower. If I had long brunette hair, I could maybe rationalize it was mine. The wad of hair stayed in the shower my entire visit. Also, I was looking forward to having dinner on the 19th Floor. I can't believe it was closed on a Sunday and a Monday. Then, I went again on Tuesday and it was closed for a private party. What a let down. I really want to like Harvey's and keep hoping for some type of renovation to be done to the hotel, especially the casino. Harvey's-Please do some upgrades to the casino and I will be a happy camper.

1  Thank Krisanc19