Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Bar Fun Dancing and Drinking Drinks

Dancing in the club, Drinking at a bar, Listening to music, Lots of Bachelor and Bachelorette... read more

Reviewed April 16, 2017
Tyson F
Robin's Bachelorette Party

This was such a blast. We did this for my best friend Robin's bachelorette party. So much fun! You... read more

Reviewed April 15, 2017
L M
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 11, 2017

This was my first "crawl", as I'm a 68 year young woman. It was a special crawl for people who attended Burning Man. People came from all over California and a few other states. One couple flew out from Ohio. Not really knowing what to expect, I had the time of my life! Jared, the Crawl owner is so enthusiastic, you have no other choice but to join in. We went from bar to bar for shots and apps at each stop. Everyone was garbed in crazy outfits from Burning Man, including me.
I so highly recommend this great evening when in Tahoe over a Saturday night. Tahoe is great, this just makes it greater.
Jared, you rock, and does does your Crawl. Your staff is also awesome. Hi Chloe!
Thank you again, for one of my best nights in in Tahoe!

Date of experience: January 2017
Jared B, Owner at Tahoe Club Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2017

Thank you Robonuto! That Crawl was Epic. I always love having the Burning Man crowd. Always a wild time. It's an annual event so keep your eyes open for the next one. See you in the Dust!!