“Good, but Pricey” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Friday's Station Steak & Seafood Grill

Friday's Station Steak & Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Friday's Station Steak & Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Stateline
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Blue Go Transit located on the corner of Stateline. In front of Embassy Suite, across for Harrah's
California
“Good, but Pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We have always enjoyed our meals here, but I feel like their pricing is directly related to the potential for a nice view (not that all tables have a nice view). Service is excellent, as should be expected when you are spending more than $50 per person. I wish they offered the filet with peppercorn sauce as offered across the street at Sageroom. Filet with béarnaise sauce doesn't do it for me, so I look for something different.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank CDBCDB

Austin, Texas
“Great dinner, great view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We went as a family group our last night in Tahoe. It was superb. They were out of what I had intended to order because it was late so I ordered the fish of the day, which was Marlin. Loved it! I also had their French onion soup, and if you are a fan of this soup they do it very well. Everyone in my party liked what they had and two people had a watermelon salad. That was worth noting since one of them doesn't really like watermelon, but said it sounded interesting. He said it was great. We were all so full we didn't order dessert but they brought out truffles which were very nice. The service was also great and I would definitely recommend this restaurant. Make a reservation as soon as you get to town and time it for sunset.

• Visited July 2014
Davao City, Philippines
“Quite Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

The food was quite good though there was no much selection. There is still room for improvement. Of course, the service was good and efficient too.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Pinky C
Houston, Texas
“Finally! A great meal in South Lake Tahoe. Treat yourself.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

After having a number of so so meals we had a very nice dinner at this restaurant on the 18th floor of HARRAHS. (there are 2 restaurants on the 18th floor--this is the white table cloth, sit down one, NOT the buffet). This restaurant had lake views and the food was on a world class level. The shrimp bisque was the best we have ever had--and this includes Paris. I recommend the "Snoopy Salad" with fresh seafood. The wine list was extensive and good wine was available by the glass. We were a family of 7 and all agreed this was the best meal we had during our five day vacation. Also, we were told prior to arrival that no reservations were available for 3 months. But I stopped in that afternoon around 4 and was able to get a reservation..so if you can't get a reservation online, check in personally when you get there. :-)

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank liz77006
California
“Great view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

The view from this restaurant is absolutely gorgeous no matter where you are sitting. The food was great and the service attentive. The desserts however were a little more typical of restaurant desserts and not needed because after the meal they bring you truffles and mints anyway, and the truffles are so good and so rich. I read other reviews on here that seemed concerned about dress and service, but I will say the service we received was good and we had a group. The dress would seem more business casual or dressier because of the price and the location, but the guys in our group wore jeans with button up shirts and the ladies wore jeans with nice tops and heals. So I think as long as you are not in shorts and a tank top you are fine. The view at this restaurant really makes the ambiance the focal point and our service and food being good made it a great night before our friends' wedding.

• Visited June 2014