“Delicious food with a view”

Friday's Station Steak & Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Friday's Station Steak & Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 56 Restaurants in Stateline
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Blue Go Transit located on the corner of Stateline. In front of Embassy Suite, across for Harrah's
Riverside, California
“Delicious food with a view”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This restaurant offers quality food with an amazing view overlooking the lake. I split meals with another person, and ate both a filet and halibut. Both were delicious. Service is outstanding. I would visit again.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank So_Cal_Sporty_Family

San Jose, California
“Great meal, great view”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

This is a great choice for a special meal on your vacation. I was here for a business dinner, and that was great too. I want to come back with my partner to enjoy a great meal and a spectacular view of the lake.

Fridays has the feel of an old school steak and seafood grill, but the menu is current and full of interesting surprises.

It was hard to decide what to order because the seafood menu and the steak menu both looked great. I chose the veal chop, and it was really good. The blackberry-jalapeño sauce was interesting and very well balanced.

The waiter recommended the watermelon and tomato salad. Another surprisingly well-balanced and interesting dish. I highly recommend it.

Others in my party ordered the sea bass and lobster combo. That looked outstanding too.

The ice cream sundae dessert, by the way, can be (should be?) shared by at least three people.

This is a really good choice. Of course, it's not cheap.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Mike95128
Austin, Texas
“Great views and delicious food”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We visited this restaurant located on the 18th floor of Harrahs Lake Tahoe. The views of a sundown are magnificent. As we walked in, I asked if they had a table with a window view. This wish was quickly accomodated which started off our evening superbly. I ordered a filet and lobster which was prepared perfectly. Our dessert was a lava chocolate cake with bananas and ice cream which was also super. Each of our wait staff was very friendly and attentive throughout the evening. The price of the entrees was reasonable for the quality received. although the restaurant got very busy, we were never rushed to finish or felt that we were being pushed through our meal. Seemed as if the entire wait staff was present to help the customers with whatever their needs or requests were. All in all, a very nice evening!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank DRip2014
Newcastle, Oklahoma
“Great food and spectacular view!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This restaurant is on the 18th floor of Harrah's. We had shrimp cocktail, salad, steak and Lobster and everything was really good. I like my steak well done but it was very tender. The view is amazing. The staff is very friendly too!

• Visited September 2013
California
“This is a Five Star Restaurant”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were in Stateline in March, 2012 to use our timeshare. As part of the presentation we received a $100 gift card to use wherever we wanted. Since we don't go to these restaurants regularly, my wife and I decided to splurge. The concierge at our timeshare made the recommendation and reservation so we made the trek to Harrah's.

One really gets to see how the other half lives. We both got the Filet Mignon, and our waiter was very professional. I wanted to try a different appetizer, and he recommended the lobster bisque. He even brought me a sample to see if I liked it. One bite and I was in heaven. The food was delicious, hot, and savory. Everything was cooked to order and did not disappoint.

Our wait wasn't too long at all. The view over the lake was fantastic. Our waiter had been in the business for over 20 years and his expertise and professionalism showed. Needless to say, our gift card covered our food, we just took care of the tip.

You will not go wrong if you treat yourself to Friday's Station.

• Visited March 2013