$136
$90
$88
$90
$80
Western Village Inn & Casino(Sparks)(Great Value!)
$60
$60
$89
$75
Groupon.com
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 19, 2010

Room was clean, had a refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot in the room, rates are equivalent or better than typical discount motels but rooms are much nicer than Quality Inn or Motel 6's. Office staff was very courteous and helpful, housekeeping was very accommodating, enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
cdaccardi, General Manager at Aloha Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2010

Thanks to all who review our hotel. As we are not the newest property, we work daily to keep the rooms clean and comfortable. We have upgraded a portion of the property and continue to do so as the economy permits. We appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed October 29, 2009

First off the service was terrible - the manager at the inn was incredibly rude and not helpful at all. The room was dirty and I had some guy outside my door with a beer the whole time I was there. I cut my original stay short and found somewhere else, this place was unbelievable. Spend a little more, you'll thank me!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank beneslady
Reviewed August 16, 2009

Ohh..please pass this one by..this is a very expensive DUMP..we were tired of driving or we would have continued on..sleep in your car..it will be a cleaner and more restful night..dont stay here!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank 1postal