See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Room Upstairs In The Back Was Very Clean. People, Neighbors Nice. Nice Neighborhood.
Right Across The Street From Sparks Marina For Exercise. Close To Many Restaurants.
A Gem In The: (Reno, Sparks Area).

Room Tip: Be Nice Too The Managers, And Polite To The Neighbors And Locals.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Marvin Joie C
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Stayed for one night. Didn't have their breakfast. Need a password for the wifi, so I didn't test it.
Everything about the room and the service was just ok. It was clean. Pizza Hut near by had good quailty pizza.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

For the price it isn't bad. we have pets and everyone else had outrageous deposits. I was worried about the neighborhood.Never had a problem. I stayed in a lot worse for more money. its under new management again and changes are being made. they should start with the beds and carpet.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Let me tell you a little story about my stay there this past weekend. I stayed there for Street Vibrations with my sister and her boyfriend and my boyfriend. We walked in and for a non smoking room it smelled like an ashtray. So we got past that and the dirty carpets and stains on the box spring of the bed. But when my boyfriend and I came in from a night of gambling and drinking I decided I wanted to heat us some left over food from dinner in their micowave and when I opened the microwave there was a blody pair of thong panties in there. OMFG!!!!! I was so grossed out I threw up and my boyfriend threw the microwave out of the room. We called the front desk and Debbie (who I thought was a man until she said her name) offered another microwave. I said no thank you and when we came into the room when we got back from Virginia City there was a new microwave. YUCK!!!! NO THANK YOU. If you are considering this place and cause you are on a budget you are better off just sleeping in your car. Listen to the reviews cause I didn't and and look what happened to me. Dirty undies in the micro.

Truly Horrified!!!

Room Tip: Listen to the reviews.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Veronica R
Reviewed September 18, 2011

From the night receptionist who was all kinds of terrible at her job, to the non-smoking room WREAKING of cigarettes, to the stains all over the floors and walls, to the vacuuming that lasted for 30 minutes beneath us AT 4 AM, to the fact that my reservation in advance got me a smaller room for more money than the guy who showed up without notice and got a king bed for $15 less than us....I'd rather sleep under a bridge than this place ever again.

I'm a backpacker kind of guy, so I'm usually really easy to please and can get by with simple things. When I'm furious at hotel quality and service, I can assure you it means something special about this place....avoid it like the plague!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends