See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 14, 2010

First off, this property is over 20 years old. It has a solid infrastructure, it was clean, and to be fair to everyone, in need of minor repairs.

The wireless offered two bars, and the VPN connection was solid. Skype did not work from the room, there is not enough bandwidth to support Skype. Email and browser worked fine, and I was able to view a movie online, with little buffering.

The location is right off the freeway. I did not hear any freeway noise. There did not appear to be any night "business" activity on the site, and many familes.

I needed clean linens after a jog around Sparks Marina, and they were delivered in twenty minutes. True, a limited staff, but they are good.

Date of stay: April 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
cdaccardi, General Manager at Aloha Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2010

Thank you so much for the review. We take our guests comments very seriously. We appreciate you giving us a try. Our property is not new and we are currently working to upgrade our rooms. Stay with us as we continue to make The Aloha a great place to stay. Thanks again!!

Reviewed March 30, 2010

This place was by far the WORST place I have ever stayed. It was dirty, the staff was rude and acted like I was bothering them when I asked for tissues, hangers, a non-smoking room, access to their free (albeit non-existent) internet service. Don't even think about staying there. Stay in your vehicle. Save your money. I am not joking. Run away to another place as fast as you can!!

Date of stay: March 2010
2  Thank New2Reno

We are happy to announce that as a result of our guests inability to reach the internet we have spent many hours and many dollars and we are now happy to say we have the BEST internet connection in town and IT"S FREE.

Reviewed February 19, 2010

Room was clean, had a refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot in the room, rates are equivalent or better than typical discount motels but rooms are much nicer than Quality Inn or Motel 6's. Office staff was very courteous and helpful, housekeeping was very accommodating, enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: January 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
cdaccardi, General Manager at Aloha Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2010

Thanks to all who review our hotel. As we are not the newest property, we work daily to keep the rooms clean and comfortable. We have upgraded a portion of the property and continue to do so as the economy permits. We appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed October 29, 2009

First off the service was terrible - the manager at the inn was incredibly rude and not helpful at all. The room was dirty and I had some guy outside my door with a beer the whole time I was there. I cut my original stay short and found somewhere else, this place was unbelievable. Spend a little more, you'll thank me!

Date of stay: September 2009
2  Thank beneslady
Reviewed August 16, 2009

Ohh..please pass this one by..this is a very expensive DUMP..we were tired of driving or we would have continued on..sleep in your car..it will be a cleaner and more restful night..dont stay here!

Date of stay: August 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank 1postal