“Long lines but service moved maybe a 5 min wait.”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Sparks
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Friendly staff efficient, Do to the large staff the management had 8-10 employees working. I did wish they had fruit

Reviewed July 22, 2014

What would a hotel morning be like if my husband didn't go downstairs at the Nugget and buy a couple of great coffees to bring upstairs when I wake up? Not very much, indeed! When you have to kick-start your mornings with java, the Nugget does not disappoint and I am so very glad.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I go to Starbucks all the time. I have my card on my phone so I get discounts. When I showed the cashier my reward for 25% off she scoffed at me and said the don't except discounts because they are so busy they don't need to. Really? Well now you are two customers less busy.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I am not a big Starbucks fan, but I woke late and did not have time to brew a cuppa in my room. Starbucks in the Nuggest lobby was quick, friendly and well priced.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Starbucks at the Nugget is conveniently located across from the registration desk. There were lots of pastries to choose from, and I received my latte quickly.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!