“Out of sight, but not out of mind.”
Review of Pietro's Famiglia

Pietro's Famiglia
Ranked #19 of 261 Restaurants in Sparks
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We checked Trip Advisor, as we always do, and found this restaurant that we've been by a million times and never tried. Our mistake, the food was wonderful and the staff was attentive, friendly and made us feel like family. One of my best friends, Luigi, RIP, owed a restaurant and several years after his passing I've finally found a restaurant that makes me feel like Lou did. It's warm and inviting, the meals were fantastic. Tell your friends about this one, they and you won't be disappointed. The difficulty is finding this place is part of it's charm

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Decided to try with our two boys. Wednesday evening, 6 pm only two other tables occupied. Service was prompt and friendly. Waiter was not very knowledgable but was pleasant. After receiving our appetizer, the restaurant started to fill up. Our dinner order was taken at 6:35. Our dinner served at 7:20. The manager served our food abruptly while mumbling about the delay in the kitchen. Once finished, our plates sat in front of us uncleared for another 15 minutes. We finally paid our check and left at 8:05 pm! Food was decent but not worth the wait.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Me and my husband went to this restaurant a couple of weeks ago and the service was exceptional. The Manager Mark Perez went out of his way to make me and my husband feel welcomed at the restaurant. He even surprised us with a free appetizer! We were overly impressed. The spaghetti was the best we ever tried! The waitress and bus boy did a phenomenal job waiting on our table and make sure we were happy! The musician kept us well entertained with his sparkling and fun personality. This is a cute and elegant restaurant with World Class food and service! If you are looking for real authentic Italian food Pietro's is the best place! It is upstairs above the blind Onion Pub in Sparks, NV. Not only is the food fantastic but the prices are very economical! They also have a great menu selection! Try it and I promise you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Took the kids and enjoyed a delicious meal while staying at The Nugget. They generously took us early, tied us over with fresh bread. It's a bit elegant for noisy kids, but the food quiets them. My kids loved the cheese ravioli and I LOVED the day's special - sea bass w/ bruschetta and risotto. OMG. Based on that topping, get the bruschetta.

I did find the caesar salad disappointingly mild - if not tasteless. My daughter's minestrone soup was AWESOME.

I will be taking my husband for a kid-free meal here. Hopefully, they'll have the sea bass!

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Delicious! Went to this place because of a coupon & am coming back soon!

The atmosphere is fun & everyone from the servers to the musician treat you like family. Really attentive service & friendly.

We had the special half & half for dinner & it was awesome. Full of flavor & filling. The bread is ok.

Try it & don't let the location stop you. It's worth the back alley adventure!

Been to Pietro's Famiglia? Share your experiences!