“beautiful”

Add it.
Isabel's For The Love of Cake
Ranked #170 of 262 Restaurants in Sparks
Reviewed February 25, 2013

These are some of the most beautiful cakes I have ever seen!!!! The cake decorations are very imagintive!!!! they are true works of art!!!!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Check their colors before you order! I ordered a cake with ivory fondant and ivory scroll piping from them. On my wedding day they delivered a cake with ivory fondant and peach scrolling! Upon calling them I was told that that was just their color and that the piping ivory and fondant ivory never match. Instead of dealing with it properly I was told to bring the top of the cake in because they basically didn't believe me. I am furious that I paid $600 for a pink wedding cake and am being given the brush off for their mistake. Bottom line, if they know their colors aren't accurate, then customers should be made aware of this!

1  Thank Cameron C
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Some of the best cake I have ever had and like a work of art!