“the IPA was very smooth”

Great Basin Brewing Co.
Ranked #4 of 261 Restaurants in Sparks
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

had a bottle of their IPA,and was pleasantly surprised the mix was a malt beer with a hint of hop.smooth not bitter.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We ordered a 24 oz beer and appetizer along with dinner. The beer could of been a lot colder or served in a cold mug, other than that the food is good and the atmosphere was nice also.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is a little gem of a place. It has a number of specialized beers that are great but be careful they pack a punch! The food is limited on choice but they do it well and I have tried various meals though my favorite is fish and chips superb. Though they do a mean sausage as well. You need to get they early on the week-end if you want to eat outside

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was the first time I visited this restaurant. The food was cooked perfectly and tasted great. I recommend you try their Garlic Fries and Cucumber salad.. They are delicious. They serve the usual beers plus there own brews straight from their microbrewery. The prices are very reasonable and they served more food than I could consume. I'll visit this restaurant again when I return to the Reno/Sparks area in October.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We read about this on trip advisor and decided to check it out. We are so glad we did. We went for lunch and the salad was incredible! Their beer on tap was flavorful and unique. We would go back again.

Been to Great Basin Brewing Co.? Share your experiences!