“Best Buffet for the price”
Review of Rotisserie Buffet

Rotisserie Buffet
Ranked #18 of 261 Restaurants in Sparks
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We live in the area and go here often for Sunday Brunch. I am not a fan of buffets for special occasions as I perfer to be waited on but for a non-holiday Sunday brunch this one can't be beat. Great food for a great price. The decor is a bit tired and it could use some sprucing up but the food and service are great.
I love the omelet station - and usually go there first. Had a hard time deciding this time as there were other selections that tempted - vegetable quiche, french toast andother egg dish and lunch-like dishes but went with the omelet - shrimp, crab, mushrooms, onions and spinach and cheese.
Then I hit the cold foods - I love the shrimp and usually get a plateful. They are not the little shrimp but the size you get for a shrimp cocktail. I also get a salad. There are many choices for cold foods including smoked fish.
The dessert bar has wonderful selections and I shared a creme brulee with my husband.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

For a Reno/Sparks buffet pretty darn decent. It's a buffet that you can find some pretty decent choices. We thought the prawns were maybe a mis-order but the waiter assured us they are always that big. The kind you get 6 with cocktail sauce for $15 at most Casinos. I ate 15. Majority of food cooked properly and not cooked to death. Very attentive service which is almost unknown at a Casino Buffet now

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Buffets are buffets.....there wasn't anything that was particularly noteworthy on the buffet. As my wife says "steam table food is steam table food". The restaurant was never crowded.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

The Nugget has the best buffet in northern Nevada. Their desserts are the best that can be found in any buffet period.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Food selection and service very good and deserts selection and quality was very good also. Great service.

Been to Rotisserie Buffet? Share your experiences!