“Fantastic Mexican Food”

Cantina Los Tres Hombres
Ranked #41 of 261 Restaurants in Sparks
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The service was a bit slow, not because they were busy but probably because they just opened for the day. The food was very good and the serving was plentiful.

There are newer reviews for Cantina Los Tres Hombres

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We dropped in for lunch because it was close to our hotel. Nice, appealing sports bar with a strong Mexican theme. Fun place. My wife had an appetizer, Chingalinga, which was chicken in a pastry shell. A large portion came with great guacamole, which was the only Mexican element. I ordered Chile Verde which was a very flavorful green chili stew with wonderful chunks of pork. Delicious. The margarita was refreshing – we could taste the tequila. Besides a good place for lunch, this looked like a great hangout for young people who like good Mexican food and great margaritas.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

A locals out of the way restaurant that serves great mexican dishes with a full bar that puts out great drinks. Would highly recommend giving it a try!

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been here a few times and every time we have had a great experience. They serve delicious food (my personal favorite is the Mexican meatballs soup), their waiters are very friendly and accommodating and they always have great deals and daily specials going on. I'll definitely keep coming here.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Lived in San Diego, and been on several trips to various places in Mexico. Thinking I have never really had a bad plate of Mexican food and no exception here at Los Tres Hombreas. Price was a little more than I would call typical for this kind of food, I mean we are talking about black beans, rice and standard Mexican fare - spent about $80 including tip and a pitcher of Margaritas for three of us - But food was great and service just OK.

Been to Cantina Los Tres Hombres? Share your experiences!