“Squeeze by the Squeeze In”

Squeeze In - Sparks NV
Ranked #2 of 261 Restaurants in Sparks
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Squeeze In loves to serve guests the "Best Omelettes on the Planet!®" We've got over 60 specialty omelettes, lots of usual breakfast stuff like eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, French Toast, pancakes, and biscuits and gravy. Lunch menu includes sandwiches, burgers, burritos, soups and salads. Also serving flammable Bloody Marys and champagne drinks. Featured on Throwdown with Bobby Flay on Food Network! Open daily from 7am to 2pm.
Reviewed June 15, 2014

This restaurant has something for everyone on the menu! One thing I love is that you can order fruit instead of potatoes. I ALWAYS get the Cathy Who? omelette . When you bite into it your mouth gets an explosion of flavors from sweet (honey, cream cheese and bananas) to salty (bacon and ham). I add the tomato pesto sauce on top and my mouth is doing the happy dance! Sounds like a weird combination, but it really works! Don't forget to try the chocolate covered bacon too! To die for! ENJOY!

There are newer reviews for Squeeze In - Sparks NV

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I'm not a big breakfast person..but let me say, this place is the best! I've never had a bad meal..and the service is great. We love the omelets..esp the Spanish flay with red pesto sauce! The flavors are wonderful..nothing like the typical eggs from other places. I need to have lunch one day...it also looks amazing!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Me and my family ate at Sparks Squeeze past January. We had a great experience in this restaurant. We take a breakfast here and we ordered vegetable salads, omelets and appetite menu food. Those we ordered are super nice, fresh vegetable and tasty food! The coffee are great in taste too. The staff is friendly and nice!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Love this place. You can have a typical breakfast or some sandwiches too. They have a HUGE menu of omelets, the specialty or you can customize your own. My last visit my friend and I tried the chocolate covered bacon! Yes, you heard me right!
The portions are huge and the price is reasonable when you consider you will get at least 2 meals out of a serving. Really yummy place to go and the decor is unusual too, so that's fun.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

The staff, service and food are always great. A lot of vegetarian options and everything is tasty. Bring your appetite and expect to take a little something home.

Been to Squeeze In - Sparks NV? Share your experiences!