“Great omelets”

Ranked #2 of 260 Restaurants in Sparks
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Squeeze In loves to serve guests the "Best Omelettes on the Planet!®" We've got over 60 specialty omelettes, lots of usual breakfast stuff like eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, French Toast, pancakes, and biscuits and gravy. Lunch menu includes sandwiches, burgers, burritos, soups and salads. Also serving flammable Bloody Marys and champagne drinks. Featured on Throwdown with Bobby Flay on Food Network! Open daily from 7am to 2pm.
Sparks, Nevada
“Great omelets”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Everything!! Best breakfast in town. Close to home which is also great. Used to go to the one in Truckee but now we live in Sparks.

Visited October 2012

Lucerne, California
“Come hungry!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Loved this eclectic little restaurant, and the friendly wait staff. The food was nothing less than incredibly delicious, and the service was outstanding. We enjoyed leaving our graffiti on the walls, too. Great value for the money.

• Visited May 2013
Reno, Nevada
“Love Those Specials!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My wife and I stopped by the Sparks Squeeze early in April 2013. I was eager to try the new Fritatta. It was the best breakfast I've had at a Squeeze In and that doesn't at all diminish how much delicious were the many other breakfasts I've enjoyed there.

Reno, Nevada, United States
“Fun and delicious breakfast place”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Since our first visit to the South Reno Squeeze we have regularly enjoyed the friendly hospitality and great food - we'd like to try a variety of things but our favorites are just too hard to resist again and again, and they are always outstanding. After moving to Sparks and driving down to South Reno just to 'Squeeze In' we were delighted when the Sparks location opened. Same great consistent quality food and even more fun and shenanigans - particularly like Steve and his Bacon socks. Rock-on! Can't wait until Corned Beef Hash makes it debut...

Reno, Nevada
“LOVE IT as does service dog”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I joined their members club. Quite a good variety. I have never ordered the same thing twice & have never been let down.
Staff makes it even more enjoyable Steve is manager and wonderful. Also have not had to wait. Great to eat breakfast and then go next door and donate a pint of blood.
Good location. My service dog goes in with me and he gets special treatment.
THE BEST......

• Visited April 2013

Been to Squeeze In - Sparks NV? Share your experiences!