“Squeeze some time in to eat at the Squeeze”

Squeeze In - Sparks NV
Ranked #2 of 260 Restaurants in Sparks
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Squeeze In loves to serve guests the "Best Omelettes on the Planet!®" We've got over 60 specialty omelettes, lots of usual breakfast stuff like eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, French Toast, pancakes, and biscuits and gravy. Lunch menu includes sandwiches, burgers, burritos, soups and salads. Also serving flammable Bloody Marys and champagne drinks. Featured on Throwdown with Bobby Flay on Food Network! Open daily from 7am to 2pm.
Sparks, Nv
“Squeeze some time in to eat at the Squeeze”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My daughter came up from college for spring break with her friend, so I thought I would treat them to the best breakfast in Sparks. Steve the manager was as friendly as always, as is the whole staff. The food was excellent!! I will be back soon. I love taking friends here for a meal to show off what awesome food they have

Sparks, Nevada
“Best Breakfast in Sparks”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The food is great, atmosphere is friendly and always upbeat. My husband and I have been on a weight loss program since September and found the menu to be very friendly to our new eating experience. The menu is huge and one can always find something to their liking, the staff is always willing to suggest and make appropriate changes to your order. The "Squeeze" is by far our favorite place to eat breakfast and lunch, meet friends and bring out of town visitors. They do not take reservations, but you can call ahead and place your name on the wait list. The other two Squeeze In's in Reno are just as good!!!!

Mary B

Sparks, Nevada
“fun place”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

You'll never leave hungry. Good food!!!! I wish it was bigger. Lot and lots of choices. the chocolate bacon is wonderful!!!

Visited January 2013
Wherever I happen to be...
“Friendly place, good food”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I eat there a couple of times per week. Everyone is very friendly. The food is tasty and plentiful, and the staff are happy to make my food exactly the way I want it. I normally end up with leftovers to take home. Some of their leftover containers are the biodegradable kind, which I like very much. If you go on the weekend, expect a long wait, as this place is very popular. They probably should rent the empty suite next door, knock out the wall and expand their dining area.

Reno, Nevada, United States
“Best omelettes in town!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I don't get out often without the kids, but we had the opportunity to drop in for breakfast this past Valentine's Day. I'm not an omelette person. Never have been. But I'm a huge fan of the omelettes at Squeeze In. The atmosphere is fun and friendly, as is the staff. The food was amazing, and so were the mimosas. It was the perfect start to our day. We'll make it a point to visit more often for sure!

• Visited February 2013

Been to Squeeze In - Sparks NV? Share your experiences!