“Friends to the Squeeze In”

Squeeze In - Sparks NV
Ranked #2 of 261 Restaurants in Sparks
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Squeeze In loves to serve guests the "Best Omelettes on the Planet!®" We've got over 60 specialty omelettes, lots of usual breakfast stuff like eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, French Toast, pancakes, and biscuits and gravy. Lunch menu includes sandwiches, burgers, burritos, soups and salads. Also serving flammable Bloody Marys and champagne drinks. Featured on Throwdown with Bobby Flay on Food Network! Open daily from 7am to 2pm.
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Last week and this my wife and I dragged two pairs of reluctant dragons to our favorite breakfast-and-lunch restaurant. Man, did they enjoy themselves. J-- chowed down on the Nebraska and D--, a strapping young man, had the Quintana Roo but couldn't finish. They hadn't eaten so well in weeks. The next dragons, er, couple, had the Eggs Benedict, ah, food for the gods, a real taste treat, and the Quintana Foo. She of that couple ate as much of the Foo as I had been able to a couple of weeks earlier. What amazing food. My wife had omelet #34 not only for breakfast with the latter couple but also as leftovers for lunch yesterday. Pretty good memory for an old guy, huh? What? Oh, I had the delicious oatmeal with cinnamon. Have to watch the aging figure, dontchano. Try this place. Sign up for the egghead club or whatever they call it. Surprises. Fun. Laughter. Good food.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have eaten at the Squeeze In four times and have never been disappointed by the great food or the fine service. In fact, I took my wife there to not only celebrate on St. Valentine's Day but also to celebrate our 39th Anniversary of our wedding of February 14, 1974. It is a special place and I'm glad its in our neighborhood! They went out of their way to make it a very special day for us!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

It seems we have a very busy schedule these days, but never to busy to have breakfast at our favorite Squeeze In restaurants. I don't care if it is in Truckee, south Reno, northwest Reno or the newest one in Sparks; the food is always abundant and wonderful! Value is great. Atmosphere is awesome and the people are always smiling, friendly and make you feel at home. You don't want to miss the Squeeze In for breakfast or lunch! Squeeze in time for dining at the Squeeze In. You won't regret it!

1  Thank Sandy J
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Whether you are in Truckee at the Original Squeeze Inn or their newest location is Sparks, The food is EXCELLENT. The employees are extremely nice. LOVE LOVE LOVE their food.

1  Thank MCRiders
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My family and I went to Sqeeze In for my birthday breakfast. My kids are both somewhat picky eaters, but both were very hapy with their food. In fact, they have asked me if I can make the spuds like Squeeze In does. The staff is very friendly and accommodated our special requests with a smile. The food was very good and the entire atmosphere was great. The portions are pretty big, but my wife and I know that and share one item. I will undoubtedly go there again.

1  Thank kaplan315

Been to Squeeze In - Sparks NV? Share your experiences!