“Perfect way to end the day”

BJ's Nevada Barbecue Company
Ranked #3 of 261 Restaurants in Sparks
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I stopped here due its convenient location off the interstate. I was very happy with my dinner, especially the pizookie I tried. I was staying in the area for the week and ended up coming back here a few more times due to how much I liked it. Besides amazing food, it also has a great, clean atmosphere and very friendly and attentive staff. I would definitely recommend giving this place a try.

There are newer reviews for BJ's Nevada Barbecue Company

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We only came here for breakfast, next time we'll come for the barbecue. We had a really good breakfast and a very reasonable prices. The wait staff was friendly.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

BJ's not only has well known BBQ food, but is one of our two favorite best breakfast places in Northern Nevada. The fish fry on Friday nights is outstanding - a feast of a generous and delicious serving of fresh fried fish!

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on a recent trip to Nevada. There were 3 of us eating, I had the BBQ ribs, although I was a little nervous because in my experience they are either good or really bad. These were melt in your mouth fantastic! We had mixed drinks too which were great. My friends both also raved about their dinners. I wish we had a BJ's in MI!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

It is very rare I give a 5 to any restaurant. However, every part of this meal was perfect in itself. This was not our first time stopping at BJ"s. We have been there many times, just never stopped to write a review. And they really deserve one! This is a new location for them. A great new building, so very clean, big windows, mostly booths. You can view the smokers and ovens through a glass wall...interesting. They have outdoor seating, with a smoker out there as well...would be very nice on a summers evening. They are now serving breakfast...got to go try that next.
We stopped in to pick dinner to take home. Ordered the 12 piece rib dinner came with two sides and cornbread...for $23.00 Not bad for two people.
We ordered the ribs with a medium (hot) sauce. So tender with just the right amount of smoke, rib perfection!
We chose the beans and sweet potato crumble for the sides. The beans are really good, seems like they have a bit of smoke to them?
And you must try the sweet potatoes. They are mashed with a pecan/ brown sugar/ gooey goodness running throughout. The cornbread was light and super fresh...again perfection! It is rare a restaurant can get each part of a meal so right. But they sure do!