“Always excellent.”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I've tried breakfast, lunch, and dinner at BJ's and have never been disappointed. The selection and preparation of their many menu items is always excellent. For breakfast I love their hot links with scrambled eggs and cheese grits. Try a baked potato stuffed with pulled pork for lunch or dinner. Yumm! I've seen some reviews which question the service but I've always found it to be very good. One morning after breakfast I was watching a chef preparing pulled pork just taken from the smoker. He looked up, saw me, and cut off a small piece for me to try. Maybe it was just good customer relations but I think it's because they take pride in what they make. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for BJ's Nevada Barbecue Company

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Stopped between Breakfast & Lunch, had the choice of either menu. Choose breakfast menu. Had a choose your own ingredient scramble with Cheddar Cheese, Chili, & Onion. Very nice. The side of cheesy grits was a pleasant variation from the usual potato choices. From the looks of the food going by there were a lot of good choices. Missed a 3 rib "special" sign at the door, need to look more carefully next time. A good spot when passing through, convenient to I80. Busy, but food came in an appropriate time.

Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

We were looking for something to eat close to Scheels and just happened to see this restaurant was busy, so we figured that's a good sign. The bbq was awesome! And the homemade lemonade was a really good surprise. If you like fresh tart lemonade. The brisket was some of the best I've ever had, and yes I've had it in Texas! We really enjoyed the "kick a$$" fries. I would recommend getting the bbq sauce on the side so they don't get soggy. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is a gear family restaurant. They have a good selection on their menu. I highly recommend this restaurant! I always have had great service as well.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I had two meals here -- a pulled pork lunch plate and a breakfast with a friend who assured me the breakfasts were out of the ordinary. I was disappointed by both meals. Anyone who thinks this is great barbeque has never eaten BBQ in Chicago, Kansas City, or Memphis. There's not much flavor, sauces are boring. My 4-egg scramble, which I ordered with chili, onions, and peppers, came as a kit, with everything prepared separately and piled on top of the eggs. No tastes blended together, and the chili was BLAND. Huh? Parking is easy on their lot, but why bother?