4,177 results
All reviews reno sparks oyster bar indoor pool hot august nights hot tub nice room rib casino freeway bingo convention steakhouse arcade gambling slots starbucks nevada
Reviewed August 12, 2018

We stayed here August 3rd, 4th, and 5th. We were on the 25th floor, and had a view of the airport, train, construction, and partial freeway. Since we were on the 25th floor, it was still a pretty decent view. We noticed that the air conditioning wasn't that great in the room we had. It never seemed to cool off all the way even though we had it on the lowest setting. There are two separate towers in this hotel, and we were in the East tower, which is close to the arcade and the walkway to the car garage. If you have kids with you, try to stay in the east tower. The room itself was clean. We didn't have a refrigerator or microwave in the room, but there is a keurig with a couple pods. The hotel clerk said that if we waived housekeeping they would give us a restaurant credit, but we never got one, and didn't have house keeping either, so by the second day, we had no coffee pods, no tissues, and basically regretted saying that we would waive housekeeping. The pool was very nice, except, you have to use your door card to get into the pool area, and then the staff basically chases you down to also register. This entails writing down the time you get there, how many people are with you, and room number, then they give you towels. When you leave you are suppose to write out the time. This all seems a little extreme and ridiculous. On our 3rd day, they were working on one of the elevators which was right next to our room, so for 2 hours there was drilling and noise during the day.
All the hotel employees were nice enough, but I can't say the same about their restaurant staff. We ate at Game On, and the the hostess was super rude, although our actual server was fantastic. We also tried to eat at Rosie's, but the hostess there rudely told me that I had to wait for the table to be cleaned, even though it was 11:30 at night and there were only 2 patrons in the whole restaurant and 20-40 tables open. I left instead of waiting.
With all the choices in Reno and Sparks, we won't stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2018

We stayed for the 4th of July. While the rooms weren't bad & the fireworks enjoyable, I will not eat here again. The Cafe with it's specials couldn't cook baked potatoes (perhaps if they were served when cooked & not warmed up & served Hours Later? I don't know) My steak was so bad that I had trouble cutting it, let alone chewing it! A burger was served incorrectly Twice! Our party was served at different times -2 were fed & then the rest of us had to wait... It was a joke. Two other tables around us were also complaining.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We went to the drag race event during hot August nights, $15.00 per person no refunds, races were supposed to start at 6pm. By 7 :30 we never got to see a real race , they had a lot of technical difficulties, which should have been ironed out long before the race boring and a RIP off . Don't waste your money . We have gone somewhere else and had more fun

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Very comfortable beds and friendly staff. Wonderful indoor pool and hot tub. Great selection of food. I am not a big gambler, but I was able to turn $10 into over $254. Others in our group seemed to have numerous wins.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I booked a 3days 2 night stay at the Nugget @ Sparks . I had family members also staying there . My room was on another floor, they were helpful, polite. Very accommodating in moving me to the same floor . I would stay there again .

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family