“A nice cozy place and location in downtown Sparks!”
Review of Victorian Inn

Victorian Inn
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Sparks
Salt Lake City, Utah
“A nice cozy place and location in downtown Sparks!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

The place was very nice and clean. The location was awesome and the staff was awesome and very helpful. It has the Victorian look and was very cozy and relaxing. The room also includes in room coffee, microwave and fridge and has a nice counter space but it is a little tight. It’s a short walk to the casinos and a couple restaurants. We loved the place, location and would stay here again!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Utah_traveler99
Victorian I, Front Office Manager at Victorian Inn, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review on our hotel! It was a such a pleasure meeting you two and we hope to see you again next time you are in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Campbell, California, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The staff is great. They go out of their way to make sure you have a great stay. Very convenient for HON as it is on the Sparks cruise and just down the street from all the cars. You can sit in front of the hotel and watch the cruise without all the crowds and fighting for a spot. I have already reserved my room for next year!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

2 Thank Patrick K
It was great seeing you again! And we have your reservation all set up for next year, so we'll see you next August!
American Fork, Utah, United States
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This hotel was a great stay. The room was clean, charming, and comfortable. The location was conveniently located right off the free way within minutes from the Reno-Sparks Convention Center. The staff was friendly. The room was equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, and cupboard space for those staying for an extended perioed of time.

The bed was high quality. However, the pillows were extremely firm. I fell asleep on them the first night and woke in the middle of the night feeling a little achy. At which point I was grateful I had brought my own pillows and could make an adjustment.

When you drive into the Victorian Inn parking lot you can select a parking spot and literally walk 30 feet to the door of your room. It was highly prefferable to walking through a giant casino parking lot, walking for 20 minutes through a smoke filled casino, making your way up an elevator and through a long hallway. We loved the privacy and quick ability to enter and exit.

Victorian Inn provided fresh fruit and Greek Yogur in their continental breakfast that saved some times as we attacked our agenda each morning.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

5 Thank Becky R
Westwood, California
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Friendly staff. Rooms were very clean. Low price's. Coffee, snacks and breakfast. Close to restaurants, gaming and shopping. Housekeeper was available if we needed towels and coffee. Really liked the cute little place.

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs may have been quieter
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

3 Thank Donna M
Murray, Utah
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Excellent, friendly staff and a clean room for a very reasonable price. I'll stay there again. The fridge wasn't working well but didn't report it. Casual breakfast kept our expenses down. I loved the quaint look of the place.

Room Tip: We stayed on the south side.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

4 Thank stan O
Victorian I, Front Office Manager at Victorian Inn, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Thank you for writing a review! It was a pleasure meeting you two, and I look forward to your next stay. If you are ever in town again, feel free to stop by and say hello! And thank you for the heads up on the fridge. We will definitely get that fixed.
Meadow Vista, California
Reviewed March 30, 2014

It was a really nice place. A little small but in my opinion this place is better than circus circus and and regency and those are hotel and casino resorts,(If you didn't know that). I'm mean it had a better TV fridge and microwave . it was a lot cheaper. And its close to everything. So I will definatley stay there if I'm out here.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank tw6798
Victorian I, Front Office Manager at Victorian Inn, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Please feel free to come again anytime!
Bountiful, Utah
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I like this place already because they don't make you give a credit card for a reservation. I have not stayed there yet, but it looks convenient, right off I-80. I made a reservation and was treated politely.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank deborah b
Victorian I, Front Office Manager at Victorian Inn, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for the review! We hope you enjoyed your stay last week, and feel free to come stay with us again! It was a pleasure meeting you two.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sparks
Western Village Inn & Casino
Circus Circus Hotel and Casino-Reno
The Sands Regency Casino Hotel
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
Nugget Casino Resort
Nugget Casino Resort
#2 of 17 in Sparks
Super 8 Sparks/Reno Area

Been to Victorian Inn? Share your experiences!