“Very Good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Sparks
Westwood, California
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Friendly staff. Rooms were very clean. Low price's. Coffee, snacks and breakfast. Close to restaurants, gaming and shopping. Housekeeper was available if we needed towels and coffee. Really liked the cute little place.

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs may have been quieter
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank Donna M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Murray, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Excellent, friendly staff and a clean room for a very reasonable price. I'll stay there again. The fridge wasn't working well but didn't report it. Casual breakfast kept our expenses down. I loved the quaint look of the place.

Room Tip: We stayed on the south side.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

3 Thank stan O
Victorian I, Front Office Manager at Victorian Inn, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Thank you for writing a review! It was a pleasure meeting you two, and I look forward to your next stay. If you are ever in town again, feel free to stop by and say hello! And thank you for the heads up on the fridge. We will definitely get that fixed.
Meadow Vista, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

It was a really nice place. A little small but in my opinion this place is better than circus circus and and regency and those are hotel and casino resorts,(If you didn't know that). I'm mean it had a better TV fridge and microwave . it was a lot cheaper. And its close to everything. So I will definatley stay there if I'm out here.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank tw6798
Victorian I, Front Office Manager at Victorian Inn, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Please feel free to come again anytime!
Bountiful, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I like this place already because they don't make you give a credit card for a reservation. I have not stayed there yet, but it looks convenient, right off I-80. I made a reservation and was treated politely.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank deborah b
Victorian I, Front Office Manager at Victorian Inn, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for the review! We hope you enjoyed your stay last week, and feel free to come stay with us again! It was a pleasure meeting you two.
San Clemente, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

First of all I was absolutely stoked on how affordable this hotel was, especially during new years weekend. The room itself was a little shabby. But I was happy with the location being on the outskirts of town and very close to the airport, the commute to South Lake Tahoe was no more than an hour with dry road conditions. I was also very happy with the follow-up email asking how my stay was. The employees were very personable made me feel at home.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank mspencer0416
Victorian I, Front Office Manager at Victorian Inn, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
It was such a pleasure meeting you! We were glad you had such a good time on your vacation, and we hope to see you again in the future. Have a very happy New Year.
Mendocino, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

We stayed at the Victorian Inn on Dec. 23, en route to Salt Lake. We booked our reservation on the strength of the positive reviews on Trip Advisor. The rooms were small, old and had been cheaply and partially renovated, the bed sagging, the furnace is loud, the parking lot is tiny and the neighborhood is a bit "seedy." The office was not staffed and we had to call on a phone outside the office in the cold for a person to come across the street to check us in. There was no breakfast served and the room rate was about the same as the casino hotels charge for non-weekend stays. In short, avoid this place if you can. The rates are affordable but not cheap for what you get. You can do far better at many of the casino hotels for about the same nightly rate. I was embarrassed to tell my wife that I had actually reserved this place for us because it was rated well on TA.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Nit L
Victorian I, Front Office Manager at Victorian Inn, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were saddened to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We would have been more than willing to show you some of our other rooms if you were unhappy with the one you checked into. Since we are a smaller hotel, our front desk is not open 24 hours a day. Our front desk is open from 8am to 8pm, and then we have an on-site manager who is on call for late check-ins and emergencies. We do serve a continental breakfast Thursdays through Sundays, and we are very sorry that you were not informed of that fact. If you are ever passing through Sparks again, I would love to speak with you further. We truly value the opinion of our customers, and we appreciate your input. We hope you had a safe and happy holiday.
Hawaiian Ocean View, Hawaii, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The staff extremely friendly. They are close enough to the events staged in Victorian Square to walk to but far enough away that you can get away from the "action" if you want to. Quiet, clean, affordable and friendly. You can't ask for more!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank Tammie E
We were glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please feel free to come again anytime! You are always welcome.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sparks
Western Village Inn & Casino
Nugget Casino Resort
#2 of 17 in Sparks
3.5 of 5 stars 1,689 reviews
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino

Been to Victorian Inn? Share your experiences!