“Terrific sushi, great all you can eat deal”
Review of Tha Joint

Tha Joint
Ranked #21 of 273 Restaurants in Sparks
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband and I walked into Tha Joint two minutes before closing time on a busy Saturday night. The staff greeted us with a smile and explained the menu to us. We ordered the $22.95 meal: several appetizers, three rolls, tuna sushi, two tunas in a spectacular greens' "salad" with dried garlic slices -- tremendous texture - and delicious sauce, a dish with a macadamia nut topping that was downright beautiful, as well as delicious, several other dishes, and dessert.

I've eaten sushi all over the world, including Japan. I live in a city where the sushi style is so unique, the Japanese call it Sacramento style. Tha Joint's sushi is the best I've ever had. Hands down. Creative, beautifully presented, fresh, and delicious. the service was attentive and pleasant.
The restaurant is a bit dark and somewhat Spartan in decor, so if you're looking for a place that oozes ambiance, you might be a bit disappointed. The food is spectacular, go.

1  Thank Grapelady25

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have been eating sushi in this town for over 20 years, back when Sushi Teri was pretty much the only place to go, and Tha Joint is my new favorite! They have the traditional rolls, plus lots of exciting and exotic new combinations that are great. A good deal and lots of fun w/ family or a night out.

1  Thank Rickiracer
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This place was recommended by friends and we were not disappointed. We had the Crab and Shrimp rolls, Shrimp Tempura, and Seared Ahi Salad. It was so good that we were contemplating going back the next night. We can't wait to go back and sample some more of the delicacies they offer. Don't miss eating here. Even if you don't care for Sushi they have a good selection of cooked fish.

1  Thank Ron M
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. The sushi is always excellent. My favorite is the misfits. The only thing is its always so busy that we find ourselves going on off hours just to avoid the crowd.

1  Thank Bgrsdad
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Had the zucchini pancakes which were delicious but be prepared to wait. Also tried various vegetarian tools, all quite good. Not a lot of one on one attention but good food.

Been to Tha Joint? Share your experiences!