“Fried Chicken”

Cuisines: American
Sparks, Nevada
“Fried Chicken”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

perhaps the best fried chicken on the planet. If you are looking for an alternative from KFC then you will want to try Popeye's. The chicken is magically delicious. Just like a certain potato chip, ill bet you cant eat just one chicken leg...Crunchy on the outside and moist and tender on the inside. I know it is considered "fast food" but you just cant go wrong when craving fried chicken.

Visited September 2013

Reno, Nevada
“Missing items and bad customer service”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I had been in and out of the hospital helping a family member and wanted to give Popeye's at the Legends Mall in Sparks a try. I went through the drive through and ordered my food as well as the sauce that I wanted to go with the chicken. I didn't check to see they put the sauce in the bag and realized that there was no sauce at all, including no ketchup for the french fries. I tried to eat my food without sauce and I couldn't finish the meal. I called the store and they wanted me to drive all the way back, even after I told them I was at the hospital. They were willing to make no other concession. I then called corporate and they were not willing to do anything about it as well as receiving no genuine apology. It felt as though I was hassling them. I will not be eating at Popeye's again.

• Visited September 2013
fort wayne Indiana
“Always stop at Popeye's”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We always stop at Popeye's love the chicken it's fresh and hot if you want spicy they have that also.

Visited April 2013
Sparks, Nevada, United States
“Not overly impressed”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The portion are no very big and I feel the chicken has too much breading. To me it feels greasy and over spiced. The shrimp is mostly breading and very small, love their hot sauce though.

• Visited October 2012
Sparks, Nevada
“Small Chicken”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Tried Popey's several times and now go back to Kentucky Fried Chicken. Same price (or less) and the chicken is bigger, seems fresher, and juicy. I liked the shrimp and then Popeye's didn't have them. It's too bad, but Kentuck Fried chicken has it all over Popeye;s -- sorry but I did get it a try.

Visited April 2012

Been to Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen? Share your experiences!