“Great sushi!!”
Review of Ijji Sushi

Ijji Sushi
Ranked #55 of 273 Restaurants in Sparks
Cuisines: Sushi
Description: Great all you can eat sushi!!!!!!!!
Description: Great all you can eat sushi!!!!!!!!
Reviewed June 5, 2011

The service is always great! I would definitely reccomend sitting at the bar. The guys are always eager to serve you good food. If you don't like something, just tell them and they'll make something else! Their seafood always tastes fresh. The Godzilla delux is by far my favorite! Can't remember what's in the roll, but it's topped with fresh shredded crab and avocado that really make the roll. I could probably go and eat just the salmon with cream cheese and avocado on top. It's amazing! The restaurant is very spacious so if you have to wait, it's not long. Prices are pretty reasonable too. It's usually around $50 for my boyfriend and I to eat and drink. I've eaten at just about every sushi place in town and I still come back here about once a month. Worth trying at least once!

Been to Ijji Sushi? Share your experiences!