6,443 results
All reviews hash house lake tahoe slot machines table games nice room hot august nights get away buffet ichiban steakhouse fun employees dealers seniors valet nevada
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On my last day there, one of the Poker Table dealers was finishing his shift. I asked him how to get to the East Wing ( I was tired), he saw me walking with a cane,( so the escalator was out), so he walked across the Street with me! Made my day ! Thanks, Chris!

Date of stay: September 2019
HarrahsReno, Customer Service at Harrah's Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review of us.

Thank you for your nice comment about the dealer that walked you across the street. I wish you had gotten name of the dealer so we could recognize him.

We look forward to our return visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I found the casino and and hotel both to be in need of a face lift. The beds are uncomfortable and bathrooms need walk in showers for older people. Also casino needs more newer games on the floor. It looked as though you had more available space for more machines if you desired to improve the facility.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for the Four Star Rating of us here at Harrah's Reno.

Your comments are being forwarded to the correct departments for their perusal.

We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was fine in the west tower. No complaints, had a coffee maker and bottles of water. Convenient to go down and have a great breakfast at hash hash agogos. May have the name a bit off but very good breakfast. Plenty of poker machines to choose from.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for the Four Star Rating of us here at Harrah's Reno.

We are happy that you enjoyed the West Tower hotel room, Hash House A Go Go and plenty of poker machines for your fun.

We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Decided to go to Reno just of the heck of it. We're not gamblers so the real mission was to check the thrift shops for collectibles, and revisit Reno for the first time in many years. I spent the day in 1967 awaiting transportation to NAAS Fallon. Harrahs was the big name, the streets and sidewalks were full of people. In the 80s my dad was a VIP at Harrahs and so it had a certain amount of personal history for me.

It ain't the same. It was a week night we were there, but the streets at that end of town were deserted at an early hour. The tables and slots had very few people playing. The whole atmosphere was dingy and depressing. I guess all the action has moved to the other end of town, or elsewhere.

If all you need is a place to sleep, I guess it's OK. But if you're looking for excitement...go elsewhere.

Two stars...one for a comfortable, boring room and one in memory of my dad.

1  Thank innkeeper2313

Thank you for your comments.

I am sorry you were disappointed with your visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Oh just ate lunch and played at the casino(slot machine) , but sad to say i lost, no beginners luck... the food was good and your staff were friendky and accommodating.. Hope to be back someday and stay in the hotel..

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for the Five Star Rating of us here at Harrah's Reno.

I'm happy that the food was good and that our employees were friendly and accommodating.

We look forward to you returning to stay in the hotel.