Harrah's Reno
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
$65
Official Site
  • Pool
$151
Hyatt.com
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
$55
$45
Official Site
$60
$57
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
$86
$67
4,402 results
All reviewshashlake tahoeslot machinestable gamesnice roomget awaybuffetichibansteakhousefunemployeesstarbucksseniorsvaletnevada
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Hotel is ok, but my entire stay was over shadowed but lack of internet... High speed wireless is an extra $11 a night, but mine was so slow that it struggled to even upload this review...

I have no interest in the other aspects of this resort other than having a clean room, and the ability to use the internet to stay in contact with the UK.

Im sure other guests had no problems, but from my part this was a huge negative on an otherwise acceptable stay

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Riksta79
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Decided to take a trip to Reno to celebrate my birthday. We got a last minute reservation here after a disappointing experience at another Reno hotel. As soon as we pulled up there was a valet at our car and somebody there to assist with our bags. There was no line at the front desk and we were assisted immediately. Since this was a last minute reservation, the room type we wanted was unavailable when we called. Andrea, the front desk clerk, tried and tried to find us a room that matched our preferences but was unsuccessful. Her positive attitude, sense of humor and genuine effort was very much appreciated.

Our room was decent sized with a view of the mountains. While nothing special, it was more than adequate for us. Plenty of storage, a flat screen tv and table. Bathroom was decent sized and had plenty of amenities. The room was cleaned each day to our satisfaction. Although, we tend to go out and site see early and sometimes like a quick nap before dinner and evening activities - they clean rooms between 1 and 5 pm so we had to adjust our schedule a bit - no big deal. Heating/Air worked well.

Plenty of casino and restaurant options available although we didn't get much of an opportunity to try them out.

Overall a very positive experience. The only drawbacks were the internet ($11/day per device and so slow it was almost unusable) and the coffee service (They had a Keurig in the bathroom but charged $1.50 per cup).

In the end we had an enjoyable stay and would definitely consider Harrah's the next time we go to Reno.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank edge0329
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We stayed one night prior to a flight out of Reno. The hotel room (standard king non smoking) was nice size, had a great view (14th floor) and was clean. The room was updated and did not have a smoke smell to it. Bed was comfortable as well. The casino was downstairs and was filled with fun loving people! The price was right and no complaints from us - would stay again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Beave8920
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Arrived and had average check in time. Long walk to the room elevator through the whole Casino and past the gift shop. Beds OK but cleaning staff need to clean down at the side of the beds, not that clean and all sorts of bits and "stuff" on the floor by the edge of the beds. No note pad or pen in the room to write down phone numbers. Had a buffet package so ate at the Carvery and it was OK . Hotel and Reno look jaded. Will not stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stancer
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I will try to keep this short...we have been to Reno several times as this is the site of the National Bowling Stadium and very often Nationals are held in Reno. We have stayed at numerous hotels there but this was our first time staying at Harrah's & unless we get an amazing deal I doubt we will be returning. Paying a little extra apparently goes a long way.
First the positives...
1. Location is excellent. We were closer to the bowling center than the other hotels and that was great for us. Being from Texas, we don't handle cold weather very well so the short walk to the stadium was excellent.
2. Security is decent. We had a 7:40am flight out so decided to head to bed early the night before we departed. About an hour after we got in bed a very loud, heated argument started in the room next door. After attempting to get some sleep for about an hour, the fight only escalated and we decided to call security. Long story short, after 4 hours of slamming doors (guests leaving & returning to room to yell some more), lots of shouting in hallway and lots of vulgar language the obnoxious guests were finally located and sent off the property. This all started around midnight and security called us around 4am to tell us they were gone. Sounds like it took a long time (and it did) but it really wasn't their fault...our "neighbors" would again take the fight outside the room and get back in the elevator, only to return a short time later with the cursing, shouting and slamming doors. I am certain we were not the only ones who reported the problem. I gave it a good sleep rating below because this wasn't the hotels fault and the beds were comfortable. We were just happy to finally get an hour of sleep before heading to airport.
Now, the not really negatives but less than stellar:
1. Only coffee in rooms is from a Kurig machine. Don't get me wrong, I have 1 at home and love it. What I don't like is having to pay $1.25 in room for a cup of coffee. Had I known that, I would have taken a few K-cups from home. (The is also no refrigerator in room...again, not a huge deal but nice to have)
2. Shower head was AWFUL!!! The hotel has been updated nicely and the rooms are very clean with nice counter tops in the restroom but apparently they left the original shower heads from the 1960s or whenever. Nothing like trying to wash long, thick hair while having to chase the stream of water from the shower head in all directions. Maybe its just me but I would forego granite type counter tops for a decent shower.
3. Gaming selection was not all that good. Sure everyone will find something to spend their gambling money on and I admit to being a little particular about machines I like to play on but I had the option of 3 machines...all 3 by a hotel door and freezing each time the door opened. Thankful the other casinos had a much better & warmer selections for me :)
Overall, it was a very nice place to stay (again, location was awesome!) but having stayed at the others I now know what paying a little extra will get you. I have decided that (for me at least) a decent shower & a warm cup of coffee in the morning is worth a little extra!!

Room Tip: We were in room 760 and the view was horrible but we don't really care about that. Wouldn't stay in this area of the hotel if you care about view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends