“Very nice for the price”

Best Western Plus Boomtown Casino Hotel
Ranked #15 of 64 Hotels in Reno
SUSANVILLE, USA
“Very nice for the price”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Had a great time. Rooms were very nice and you can't beat the price. Had business in Reno and the drive/distance to town was not bad. Will stay again soon. Also, I recommend Boomtown to all my friends when they plan to stay in Reno. We stay at Boomtown in the summer and enjoy to pool also.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
PLYMOUTH, USA
Reviewed December 24, 2013

in our room was supposed to be smok in our room was supposed to be smoking room so they changed rooms to a smoking so they changed rooms to a smoking room there wa there was no ash trays the floor was so off that the table with a tilt 3111 and in the first the toilet paper was used and the room wa the third room they move the third room they moved to 311 was just o and with this experienc that we have with from tow could have been bette with all the roo with all the room changes they could have moved us to a nicer room it just would have been thoughtful

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

PAISLEY, USA
Reviewed December 23, 2013

good time! will be back again. Very nice room for 19 $ I got it for free with a coupon. Casino and food are great. Lots of cocktail waitresses. It is worth the extra 10 mile drive from reno and close to the Tahoe ski areas. I will be back. This was my second stay

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Its good for family treat. Kids can play, relax and unwind with live music and sumptuous dinner with all you can eat lobster. The prizing for hotel accommodation was very reasonable. Don't forget to check hotel promotional rates. The trip was initially intended for an overnight, but as we were very satisfied with the services, we decided to extend our stay. We went home to get our kids and we had a great family time.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 22, 2013

The only problem we had was the hallway smelled really strong. My daughter said it smelled like urine. Other than that I was surprised at how much you have downsized but understand why and did enjoy our stay.
I was sorry you had removed the penny train machines as prior to his passing away, my husband and I always enjoyed playing these machines.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 22, 2013

It was ok. I am working the lake stores and for the value it is great but a little far away to get a early start. Everyone I came in contact with was real nice and I will be back. I use to get $10 free play and $5 food credit and it has gone down to 10% food credit and $5 free play and being that I lived in Sparks for years and can and do get room and food offers all the time in the mail even though I live in Sacramento now I do stay at other places just so I canuse their free play also. I don't spend much but do throw $40 or so in on every stay. Look into increasing my items I can take advanage of so I only come to Boomtown.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

west coast
Reviewed December 22, 2013

the beds are too soft ad sag in the middle. had a hard time sleeping and woke up with a sore back. the room was clean we asked for a extra blanket for my wife and it arrived within minutes..
the bath towels were quit large and well stocked. really enjoyed the lobster.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends