“Worth a stop!”

Cuisines: Healthy
Texas
“Worth a stop!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Beach Hut Deli is one of the coolest places in Reno. My only complaint is they're a little pricey, but so is Jimmy Johns and I love them. The decor is so cool. You actually feel like you're on the beach. The tables are surfboards and there is beach decor everywhere. I love the retro video games. Reminds me of high school. And the North West Reno shirts are very clever. The food is great and so is the scenery. A little strange having cream cheese on a sandwich but it makes this places food unique. Overall I highly recommend this place and will definitely be back!

Reno, Nevada
“great food, great fun”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Beach hut deli rocks! Their pastrami is consistently fantastic. They have a great menu with something for everyone in the family. Their games and atmosphere are equally awesome. They have alot of the best video games from the 80's. Reasonably priced at 25 and 50 cents. My son loves spyhunter and asteroids . I go here whenever I can

Visited March 2012
Savannah, Georgia
“Thank You, Garmin Nuvi”
Reviewed July 24, 2010

Our GPS pointed us in the direction of the Beach Hut Deli and we were so glad it did. My family and I were on a road trip that took us from Georgia to California and back home through Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota. This charming and hip deli is the first eatery of too many to count that I chose to review.

On first entering, the staff was immediately helpful and friendly, such a welcome change from so many places we had been to in California. As we waited excitedly for our food, we had the oppurtunity to take a stroll down memory lane by playing old school video games.

Once our food was ready, we found it to be as delicious as it sounded to be on the menu board. I wish I could go back right now and try out another sandwich. I understand this place is a chain and I do hope the ones in California are as good as the one in Reno, so that maybe one day they will expand to the East Coast.

1 Thank PickyButPolite
Reno
“A great find”
Reviewed October 19, 2009

Beach Hut Deli is a great find tucked away in a hard to find little stripmall in Northwest Reno but worth the effort. Beach Hut is a chain but this is the only location in Nevada and the Reno location is owned and operated by two brothers. The sandwich selection is great with a number of different selection of sandwiches. The amount of meat and fixings on each sandwich is unbelievable and taste great. Another nice feature of the Beach Hut Deli is their great selection of micro brews all on draft at very reasonable prices. Also at the beach hut is a great selection of "old school" video games that one hardly finds anymore. The service is very friendly and I highly recommend everyone seek out the Beach Hut Deli, just be sure to come hungry.

1 Thank MGIrish

Been to Beach Hut Deli? Share your experiences!