Circus Circus Reno
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
$80
$71
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$69
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$70
  • Pool
$113
$81
$99
Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$76
$55
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $68/night.

Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
$71
$54
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$60
$50
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$157
$145
6,905 results
All reviewscircus circussky towerparking garagehot august nightsnice roommidwayamericanafuncasinogamesccarcadebuffetshuttleblastvegasrates
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The room was nice and clean the beds were very comfortable, very large and clean bathroom. The food in the restaurants was very good and a shout out to the pastry cook for some real good pastry in Favors buffet. Friendly staff and the stay at the hotel was a good experience.

Room Tip: I have stayed in both the north and south tower and the north tower is much better.
1  Thank moparmagic
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Granted, my negative comments are a bit on the picky side. When they are aggregated, I think it gives the picture of a hotel not being all that it should be. Before getting to the negatives, I want to say that every one of the staff I dealt with was friendly.

When I drove into the self-parking lot at the Skytower, I was struck by how dark it was. Also, the paint lines marking the spaces were barely visible. They need to replace the numerous bulbs that are burned out and re-paint the space markings.

I was traveling midweek, and check-in was a breeze. I asked for a non-connecting room because I didn't want noise from an adjacent room. No problem. They asked if I wanted my credit card kept open so that I could charge to my room. I said that I did. Remember this for later. In the past, I had been given several coupons for use at the various facilities. This time the only perk was for a free glass of house wine at the steakhouse, which was closed during the days that I was at the hotel. So I didn't receive any usable discounts.

Now, on to the room. I walked in and the room looked okay. Then I noticed that the alarm clock was on a table about six feet from the bed. I unplugged it so I could put it on a nightstand next to the bed. Not enough accessible outlets! I decided to do without the lamp on the desk so that I could plug in the alarm clock. Also, the fan for the air conditioning was a bit loud, even in the "LO" setting.

The following day I had a nice lunch at the Americana Cafe. I showed my guest card so that my account at the hotel would be charged. No go. The cashier said that their system showed my account at the hotel was closed out. I paid by credit card. I went to the front desk to find out why I couldn't charge to my room at the restaurant. The clerk said that the system showed that I should be able to. Back to the Americana Cafe. I asked to speak to a manager. She checked the system and said it showed that no charges to my room were allowed because my account at the hotel was closed out. She got on the phone and called the front desk. After some discussion with them, she said my hotel account was now open. When I went back to the restaurant for dinner, my guest card was accepted.

For me, the number of rather small issues made my stay at the hotel somewhat unsatisfactory. The next time I travel to Reno, I'll look into other hotels, rather than automatically selecting Circus Circus.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Art161
Krystal P, Public Relations Manager at Circus Circus Reno, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

We are terribly sorry that your stay with Circus Circus was not perfect. We are pleased to read in your review that the staff did everything they could to help with this process and will take your feedback and transfer to the manager to make these changes. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The hotel, staff, and the gaming were wonderful. The building was very clean The staff was the best part as everything i requested was done on the spot and without any hesitation on their part. the building was very close to the interstate and easily accessed by car. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: The Sky Tower is really great for a peaceful stay!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Had a great time. The beds were so comfortable, very clean, staff was friendly and extremely helpful. Had a problem with the air conditioner and when I called maintenance was there within an hour and changed out the whole unit in about 15 minutes. The young men at guest services were awesome. They helped us straighten out a problem with the weight of our luggage so we wouldn't have to pay additional dollars for overweight bags.

Hello Paula,
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We strive to make sure all of our guests are happy! Come on back soon!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We spent May 6th thru 10th there, participating in the USBC Open Bowling tournament. Our room was very nice, and all the staff were friendly and helpful throughout our stay. Meals at the Steakhouse and the Americana were excellent, as well.

Room Tip: Our room was spacious and comfortable, if not overly luxurious. Would have preferred being in the main hotel, as opposed to the "Tower", which required quite a bit of extra walking. That would have been fine if NOT dragging several bowling balls!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Krystal P, Public Relations Manager at Circus Circus Reno, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Hello Craig H,
We love Bowling Season! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Upon your next visit, let us know and we will see what we can do about putting you in the main tower!