“Now the name is Copa.. it changed names..”
Review of Fuzio Universal Pasta - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fuzio Universal Pasta
Cuisines: Italian
New Orleans
“Now the name is Copa.. it changed names..”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Great food and good prices.. all in all good menu selections... and affordable..Best rest. in the Sands

Visited March 2012

Quincy
“Very, Very good food!”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

this place has something for everyone! great food! great martinis!

Visited January 2012
Truckee, California
“Good food, gret servers, management sucks”
Reviewed August 19, 2010

When staying at The Sands hotel we initially ate at Fuzios quite a bit until we encountered the rudest manger in the history of mangers. My little boy didn't touch his spaghetti (he's 3) and the sweet server offered to bring us a to-go container. Her manager came over as my mother (who we took to Fuzios when she was in town visiting for a "special" meal) was boxing up the meal and screamed loudly at my mother "there is no pasta to go maam!" and snatched the container out of my mothers hands. Horrible!!! I spoke up and said something because that was totally uncalled for. We were planning on eating dessert but left and went to Mels instead. Unfortunately this review comes a couple days after I wrote a glowing one highlighting Fuzios delicious food. I still think the food is good and there are many very good servers there but the rudeness of the manager has made me decide not to return. Bonus bad points for the manager chewing out the server who brought us the "to go" container in front of the entire resturaunt. I later learned Spaghetti cannot be boxed up however, the waitress obviously made an exception having noticed out 3 year old didn't even take a bite (he slept through the meal). I really appreciated the extra effort our waitress made. I've had 3 excellent waitresses eating there the past 3 weeks...consistantly great. I hope management reads this and takes notes so they do not offend future customers. The filet mignon and tiramisu are excellent and the prices are quite affordable.

Elko, Nevada
“fun and adventuresom”
Reviewed February 23, 2009

All of my trips to Reno are for two days. I have both dinners at Fuzio's. At present they are having a $9.99 Fillet Mignon that is fantastic. Their signature dish of Pork Fuzili is an adventure. Be sure to ask for the Habanero sauce on the side. They also serve a wonderful salmon. Fair wine list and huge martinis.

1 Thank alskiNENevada