“Excellent Cuisine / Service / Value”
Review of Cafe Alfresco

Cafe Alfresco
Ranked #30 of 936 Restaurants in Reno
Description: Café Alfresco serves up brick-oven wood-fired pizzas, creative pastas and fresh salads. In addition, you'll find a vast selection of tasty sandwiches, grilled Paninis, hearty homemade minestrone and asparagus soups, freshly baked bread sticks and more than ten varieties of house-made gelato. Located on main casino floor adjacent to Toucan Charlie's Buffet & Grille.
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent Cuisine / Service / Value”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

What a perfect cafe experience in the hustle and bustle of a casino resort. First of all, the service was absolutely impeccable: friendly, attentive, informative, pleasant, not disruptive. The food was just excellent. The ravioli with mushroom sauce was better than I have had in $$$$ restaurants. The sausage lasagna was also great. And the gelato always makes my wife smile.

• Visited November 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous Gelato”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My mom and I asked for 2 scoops of gelato, but the manager was so nice, she must have given us almost 5 scoop equivalent of yummy gelato.
The pumpkin and hazelnut flavors were our pick! One of the best icecream places we've been to.

Visited November 2013
Reno, Nevada
“Little Italian Gem In The Atlantis”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Cafe Alfresco is a small restaurant on the edge of the Atlantis Casino, with a moderate but excellent menu. As retired persons in Reno, my wife and I are quite fond of this restaurant, and visit twice or more each month. The menu includes apps, pizza, sandwiches, salads and pasta. Our favorites include the fried calamari, fried zuccini, and garlic fries apps. They do minnestroni and cream of asparagus soups - the asparagus is the best I ever had. My favorite pastas are the Atlantis Special, in a cream sauce with shrimp and scallops, and an oriental pasta with chicken and a peanut style sauce. Try the Cafe Alfresco, it's excellent.

Visited September 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Best Mojito”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I wish I would have asked what all was in my Mojito. I loved it. I had a terrific chicken wrap also. Such a nice place to rest your feet and refuel. Decent prices too.

Visited August 2013
Newport Beach, California
“individual pizzas, salads and more”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This restaurant has the benefit of fresh pizza, with a large variety of toppings, or salads that will please the palate. For a late dinner, or light lunch, this is the place.

Visited August 2013

Been to Cafe Alfresco? Share your experiences!