“Best Fast food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Reno, Nevada
“Best Fast food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

It's fast food for sure but a little healthier than most of the stuff that is out there. I really like it and their salsa is great.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank dcharp

Manchester Township, New Jersey
“Great Chicken!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

We used to get take out once a month from here. Great tasting chicken! If you have not tried it, please do, you will come back again for more!

1 Thank george-n-pam
seattle
“bad... bad...bad...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

chicken ok.... all else a big disapiontment.... wrong wrong wrong... not mexican at all. do not go trust me.... it is lousy at best. the taco, the beans, the salsa... all wrong.... for sure all wrong. do not got go unless ready for the failure. .......

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Not what we're used to!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

My wife and I always try to visit an El Pollo Loco whenever we are visiting a city that has one. We've been to several in California, Portland, and in Las Vegas, and this was probably one of the worst ones we've ever seen. This place was dirty, the food was dry, and cold, and the salsa bar had about a half of cup of salsa left in a bowl. Everything else was gone. The staff were all in the back talking and no one was cleaning or helping the 2 customers in the restaurant. If you are looking for good El Pollo Loco, avoid the one on Virginia Street, and go the newer location in Reno... It's much cleaner, friendlier, and the food tastes the way it's supposed to taste.

Visited July 2012
Manila, Philippines
“Good roast chicken”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2012

My family and friends love Pollo Loco because of its tasty and healthy roasted chicken. I say healthy because it's not fried unlike other in most fast food restaurants. You can choose to order dark meat (leg and thigh) or white meat (breast and wing). The chicken goes well with their Spanish Rice and tortillas although my mom prefers their Spanish Beans. I also love their cheesy pollo soup.

I was just quite disappointed with one of their staff. I think he's even a store supervisor based on his uniform. Unlike the more friendly staff at their counters, this guy raised his eyebrow when I told him that I requested for dark meat (but he served me white meat). He told me that I had to wait for 10 minutes, to which I told him that I was willing to wait. Nobody likes staff who don't smile and treat their guests with respect, whatever the establishment is.

Good thing they have delicious chicken. Otherwise, I won't keep coming back.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to El Pollo Loco? Share your experiences!