Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewschoice hotelsyogurtthe breakfast areabreakfast choicesroom was cleanshuttle servicewaffle makeran overnight stayhot breakfasthard boiled eggsrental carthird floornice breakfastfree shuttlean early flightdesk clerkfridge and microwave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 7, 2010

I am a Field Service for Medical Equipments and cover three sites we have in the Northern NV area. Two of which are in remote areas and require a minimum of 2 hours drive weather is good. If the roads are open I often would commute back and forth just so that I have a better rest...From the staff all the way to the owners...the best hospitality I have ever seen in any hotel. I am a constant traveller and away from home most of the time...and by far...I am so happy that I walked through there doors more than two years ago...Kudos to everyone @ Comfort Inn & Suites - Reno/Tahoe International Airport.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2010

1. First impression: two gentlemen behind desk with dress shirts and ties!
2. Comfort Inns now have comfortable rooms and beds but this one had some pluses: A towel ring on the vanity wall! No towel lying around in the way. Toilet Paper softer than the average. We used to take T.P to Europe, their paper was so bad. NOW we take it to hotels in the U.S.!!
3. Beds turned back so that we do not have to completely remake them to our liking AND we know the bedspreads can be washed along with the sheets.
4. What really made this hotel stand out, however, was the fact that they had cafeteria china and washable flatware for the breakfast meal and a server to pick them up. I often want to take the "Save the Planet" plaque from the bathrooms and put it among all the styrofoam and plastic utensils in the dining room. Most hotels want the GUESTS to save the planet while they themselves fill up landfills with plastic and foam. Bravo for Comfort Inn, Airport Reno NV!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2010

Very nice family owns and operates (helpful, friendly & courteous). Stayed two nights (Oct 7&8, 2010) to visit Tahoe - very reasonable rate. Room was large, clean and comfortable - had everything needed (frig, microwave, coffee pot, hair dryer, ironing board, etc.). Hotel provides free shuttle service to & from airport which is only .3 miles away. They also provide free shuttle service within 2 mile radius to restaurants and casinos (came in handy when we returned our rental car on evening before departure). Very good breakfast buffet. Would stay here again if in Reno.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2010

I travel for business at least 3 days per week. My normal hotels have been the "Choice Branded" properties , but lately have really been disappointed in both the properties themselves, and more so, the service. When you are out on the road getting beat up, it's nice to have a smile and a "how can I be of service" attitude from the front desk. I have found it, finally! The front desk person, "Tonya" , greeted me, made sure I had the room I had requested, and gave me all types of information about the area, since it was my first time there. I know that sounds like the way it should be, but trust me, I could write for days about front desk personnel, and their "attitudes". The property itself is starting to show wear, the carpeting in the hallways is getting worn. I do like that the TV remotes have "Sleep Timers" on them, which is actually getting tough to find. I like that you can set the room temp with a thermostat. However, the main reason I would return would be on the hope that Tonya would be checking me in. From coast to coast, if I could give out the "front desk person of the year" award, it would definately go to her. If you have read this, and you go to this property, PLEASE tell Tonya that Mark said "HI"! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank GetOnTheBus
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Made my reservation in person and the desk staff was very professional and accommodating with a great rate. When I returned for my stay, the room was spotless, the bed was great, and all ammenities were top-notch. The breakfast was varied and good (even eggs and sausage,) The shuttle to the airport was timely and couldn't be more convenient. Very impressed.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo