“Wolfpack Fan taken care of”

Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
Ranked #17 of 64 Hotels in Reno
Reviewed September 25, 2008

I came in for the Nevada Wolfpack Football home opener and stayed here out of luck . It was a comfort inn , but the staff here treat you like your staying at a 5 star resort .There is a free breakfast every morning that is probly just as good as the dennys down the block. The rooms are very clean and comfortable .The shuttle will take you anywhere you want (within reason).
Ask Danielle at the front desk about where and what to do at lake tahoe ,she'll steer you in the right direction She was very helpful.
Tanya at the front desk was also very helpful .Very freindly staff.
I have never gone on line and left a review before but after staying here thought I'd repay the hospitality I was shown.
I come in to reno quite a bit and this is now my new hotel of choice.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business

Reviewed September 2, 2008

We were in Reno during Labor Day weekend. The staff at this hotel was extremely friendly and accommodating. The shuttle provided us transportation to and from the airport which was great. The free breakfast offerred much more than I expected. Our room was very clean and quiet. I will stay there again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2008

This hotel was absolutely phenomenal!! You absolutely will not be disappointed staying here. The name says it all, you will find "comfort inn" this hotel. The room was positively immaculate, comfortable, and so spacious. We loved the daily complimentary breakfast bar. It had a huge variety to choose from. The staff was friendly, genuine, and very accommodating. They went above and beyond to fulfill any and every request. The prices at this hotel are very reasonable and affordable for the quality of accommodations. I strongly recommend to every and anyone that this is the absolute best place to stay in Reno. We stayed last year at a prominent-newly remodeled-hotel casino in Reno and choosing between the two for next years travel will be easy----Comfort Inn here we come!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2008

This hotel was spectacular. It was immaculately clean and the rooms were great! The people were great and so friendly. The treated us like we were their own family. They have a shuttle and took us to the strip and places in the area we needed. They went out of their way bending over backwards for us. The price was a steal for such a great experience. We will be staying here every trip to Reno!!!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2008

I needed a place to stay near the airport for one night before leaving the Lake Tahoe area. Based on the TA reviews I picked this one. It was a short drive from the airport (probably walkable but under a highway etc...maybe not a pleasant walk). You need to CALL the shuttle though from the aiport. It doesn't run regularly without being called. This is because the shuttle will drive you anywhere you need to go. Casinos, restaurants etc...until 11:30pm. This was very handy since I didn't have a rental car and wanted to save money with my short stay. It was usually a 5-10 minute wait for the shuttle to return from other runs. A handy plus.

The room was clean and bright. A LARGE Tv with many channels was available. A small fridge and free bottled water were offered. Also a coffee/tea service. Free internet access (wireless and they also had a wire). Bathroom was clean. Iron and ironing board in the room with a full length mirror/closet door. Small and pretty useless hair dryer (but I travel with my own because I need some real power).

It is off a main drag and basically surrounded by a mall (Costco and strip mall). The view is a parking lot but it was perfectly quiet. I think you could walk to the Denny's a few doors down.

Breakfast is free from 6-9am. They offer make your own waffles, bagels, toast, jam and peanut butter, canned fruit, fresh bananas, cereal, hot egg, bacon and sausage, coffee, tea, and juices. I found the selection to be quite diverse. I made a quick PBJ for my flight after eating breakfast which was really handy when my flight was delayed and I was starving! Thank you Comfort Suites.

The family who operates the hotel is very pleasant and friendly. They gave me the info on a taxi if I needed it, if I was out past the shuttle time. The bill was ready to go upon check out. Very efficient.

I was placed in a handicapped accessible room though not requested so I think it was probably larger than the average room but very nice.

Everything looked really new. Everything was in good shape. Really no complaints. A good find if you ever need a place in Reno.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled solo
1  Thank TallulahB
Reviewed July 6, 2008

Traveling with a large group of students on a high school trip can be difficult especially when getting hotels to be accommodating to both chaperones and students.
We found the staff at the Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, Reno to be most gracious, helpful, friendly and accommodating to our needs. The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was plentiful, and the staff not only worked hard but really had an interest in making sure our stay was pleasant and enjoyable.
When traveling back to Reno, we would definitely return to this establishment.

• Stayed: April 2008
Reviewed June 23, 2008

Reno was a one night stay on a two week auto trip beginning and ending in San Francisco. We were heading on down to Yosemite the following day but looked forward to an evening in Reno. Because it was just a one night stay, we didn't want to hassle with staying at any of the casinos and opted for a location where we could get in and out of easily. After reading other reviews we thought the Comfort Inn Airport location was perfect for us and we were not disappointed. The room was very nice with very comfortable beds and 4 pillows on each bed. We were interested in going into town to try our luck at the Casinos and the free shuttle service worked perfectly. When we were ready to come back all we had to do was call the front desk and request a pickup. The breakfast the next morning was more that adequate with plenty of seating. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend this facility to anyone who wants a no muss-no fuss approach to Reno.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family