Hilton Garden Inn Reno
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport(Reno)(Great Value!)
$100
$107
Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$92
$79
  • Pool
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$66
$49
Circus Circus Reno(Reno)(Great Value!)
$57
$50
$67
BestWestern.com
$65
Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$77
$65
Official Site
  • Pool
$60
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
$60
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast staffbusiness travelminute drivenice hotelcarson cityconvenient locationlake tahoefree breakfastfitness centercasino hotelswould stay againeasy accessgreat place to stayindoor poolclose to the airportnice stay
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I needed a place to stay the night in Reno. I wanted to avoid downtown casinos hotels. This is a bit off of 80 but IMHO, worth the drive.
While this isnt a 5* hotel, I still rate it as Excellent. The front desk staff was very friendly and made sure everything was OK. If you have stayed at HGI before you shouldnt find any surprises here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Visiting Reno from the UK for the 8th time in 12 years for the Reno Air Races, this is the first stay not in Reno town and it was a great find, I will not stay in town again. The hotel was spotlessly clean, the check in staff were friendly and very helpful. Despite my room backing onto the lift and ice machine I did not hear any noise from them, The room was very comfortable and the internet connection was as fast as I get at home. On check in they had a problem with my credit card and the charge ended up on my friend who booked the room's card, I did not notice this until my return to the UK so an enquiry to Hilton resulted in the hotel manager contacting me to sort out the problem and this he did quickly and efficiently. Full marks for service recovery. On the second night we got back to the hotel after the bar had closed and the staff even offered us a lift to the nearest bar which was only a short walk away. Well done Hilton Garden Inn Reno I will be back next year.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2012

we were at the start of a long road trip and had flown into SFO from London so were very tired when we arrived. We got a good welcome and a room away from lift and ice machine as requested. Large comfortable room and a good nights sleep what more can you ask. Due to time difference we were awake and on our way before the breakfast room was open but got breakfast at McDonalds just over the road no problem. We had never planned to stay in Reno and gather this place is away from the main action which as we wanted to just get to bed and sleep suited us perfectly. Excellent

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Front desk was very warming and attended our every need. Good luggage transit with room key access doors made the stay a pleasure. My only criticism was the evening dining experience. The guy at the bar was more interested in the bar area than attending our dining table. However the food was good when it eventually arrived. The hotel style is typical Hilton with good business facilities and an in house laundry.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ConcordeSST
Reviewed September 25, 2012

While the staff are great and the hotel is nice, the interent is horrible. You would get faster internet on dialup! If you need internet to work or just want to have high speed interent this is not the place for you. A call to the front desk proved that they have no desire to meet this particular need of their guests!

Satifaction Promise, not so much!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business