All reviews business park front desk quiet hotel the breakfast area free breakfast yogurt lake tahoe carson city easy access definitely stay here again shower head business trip downtown area clean rooms indoor pool great place to stay nice stay
Reviewed August 11, 2018

A truly great Hampton Inn. Clean comfortable rooms, nice breakfast and friendly staff. Very nice indoor pool to cool off after a day in the hot Nevada sun. Location is great in a nice quiet section of town.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Way to go Hampton! Every outlet has 2 USB ports in addition to 2 outlets. That is great!
Comfortable bed, fridge, Mico, coffee, workdesk with suitable chair, all great.
Everything is clean (new). A little limited on drawer space and they are wire racks that pull out instead of drawers.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2018

Outside and lobby are updated and look great. Staff quite nice and helpful. My room was like I was in a different hotel than I walked into. Bathroom, tile chipped grout dry and missing in a few places as well. When sitting at the desk there was a bit of a smell, like the carpet was dirty. Bed was comfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Reno, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear lmeK4771CT,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We truly appreciate your comments and are very sorry for the condition of your room. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. Your feedback is genuinely helpful, as it is the first step in identifying areas where we can better our guest services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

Family stayed two nights while attending a wedding. The rooms were clean and it was quiet. The breakfast bar was a disappointment. I don't expect a lot from them but this one was short on cleanliness and variety. There were only 2 kinds of watery juices, one waffle maker (good luck getting to use that), a few pastries, etc. The two people staffing the breakfast area were in the "kitchen" area a lot while containers sat empty and tables were never bussed. Only one garbage can near the food which I guess is why people weren't taking their own mess to the garbage can and leaving it for staff. But I'd stay again - after all, I didn't come for the food.

Room tip: We had rooms on the 4th floor, both sides. No freeway noise. Would have been quieter without noise behind the adjoining door.
Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Great breakfast-which saved me cash on going out to eat. Nice, clean hotel. Had a light bulb out in my room, and they were up to replace it in 5 minutes! The staff also printed my plane tickets for me. Expectations Exceeded!

Date of stay: July 2018